OtakuBoards

Who is your favorite Sailor Moon charactor?

Guest water spirit

Guest water spirit
My favorite one is sailorNeptune. She is so mysterios in a way. plus i like her outfit.we are both in to the mysterious sea, and we are both have the same horoscope.
who do you like the best and tell me why.

[color=darkslategray][size=1][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]What is my opinion? I think that this is the wrong place to be discussing favorite Sailor Scouts. Rather, it belongs [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27]HERE[/url] <--clicky, clicky.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=green]Hi water spirit,

You've posted your question in the wrong forum. The Adventure Arena is for the creation and playing of RPGs, which are more thoroughly explained in the sticky at the top. You may be more interested in the Anime Lounge, which is for the discussion of anime series. However, "favorites" threads are also generally discouraged, because they usually lead to very spammy posts and threads that generate no real discussion.

Please read the rules of the board before posting again; I'm going to close this thread. Thanks, and welcome to OB.
--terra

[EDIT]Annie, I'm sure you're well aware of the discouragements against playing mod as well :p. Please report posts to the moderators instead -- thanks.[/color]