OtakuBoards

Bad Blood and the Great American Bash.

PWNED

This thread is for the two WWE PPVs that are coming in the next month. There will be two sets of matches under the two titles of the PPVS.

Bad Blood

1) Kane vs Chris Benoit for the world heavyweight championship.

2) HBK vs HHH in a Hell in a Cell match.

3) Shelton Benjamin vs Randy Orton for the Intercontenental title ( Not listed on the site yet but it is happening).

the Great American Bash

John Bradshaw Layfeild vs Eddie Guerro for the WWE Championship.

Guest Midnight Rush
Whoa taht is a lot of abbreviations.... Hell in a cell? Is taht two men or a guy and some girls in bikinis?

its probably not girls in bikinis, and thats why wrestling is kinda wierd... two guys go through hell in a cell together wearing...[i]spandex[/i]??

Not my thing. But since its yours, what are your predictions on the "victor" of the "match"?

[QUOTE=Undefeated]Whoa taht is a lot of abbreviations.... Hell in a cell? Is taht two men or a guy and some girls in bikinis?

its probably not girls in bikinis, and thats why wrestling is kinda wierd... two guys go through hell in a cell together wearing...[i]spandex[/i]??

Not my thing. But since its yours, what are your predictions on the "victor" of the "match"?[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]It's not that many abbreviations.. HBK stands for Heart Break Kid and HHH.. just is triple H.. I'm not actually sure if there is an abbreviation for all those H?s.

Hell in Cell? It's basically, where two men beat the hell out of each other until one person wins... >_> Though it?s not like all other matches are like this, the thing with this match is there is one hell of a big steel cage that is set around the regular ring and you can climb atop of it and beat people up there and throw them of how ever high of a cage it is. I?m still new too these type of matches. I hopefully am getting the basic overveiw of it though right? >>

Anyways. Chris Benoit>Kane, Shelton Benjamin and Randy Orton could go either way and the same with HHH and HBK. (Though in my own opinion, HHH will win as much AS I don't want him too, because for some odd reason I have this theory that since HBK asked for this match he'll loose because just look at the trend with Foly and Randy. Foly asked for the match and he lost and there have been a few others as well that have been like that.)

and Eddie Guerro>John Bradshaw Layfeild, not that I care for Smackdown at all.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Amorphous][size=1][color=crimson]It's not that many abbreviations.. HBK stands for Heart Break Kid and HHH.. just is triple H.. I'm not actually sure if there is an abbreviation for all those H?s.

Hell in Cell? It's basically, where two men beat the hell out of each other until one person wins... >_> Though it?s not like all other matches are like this, the thing with this match is there is one hell of a big steel cage that is set around the regular ring and you can climb atop of it and beat people up there and throw them of how ever high of a cage it is. I?m still new too these type of matches. I hopefully am getting the basic overveiw of it though right? >>

Anyways. Chris Benoit>Kane, Shelton Benjamin and Randy Orton could go either way and the same with HHH and HBK. (Though in my own opinion, HHH will win as much AS I don't want him too, because for some odd reason I have this theory that since HBK asked for this match he'll loose because just look at the trend with Foly and Randy. Foly asked for the match and he lost and there have been a few others as well that have been like that.)

and Eddie Guerro>John Bradshaw Layfeild, not that I care for Smackdown at all.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
HHH stands for Hunter Hearst Helmsly first of all.I missed one match for Bad Blood which was Victoria vs Gail Kim for the Womans Championship.

I have now discovered the stipulation in the Bradshaw- Guerreo match.

it'll be a Texas Bull Rope Match, meaning that Latino Heat -- the master of lying, cheating and stealing -- won't be able to get disqualified because there is no disqualification. The rules of the match: One man ties his hand to one end of the rope, the other man ties his hand to the other -- and from there, anything goes! To win, you must drag your opponent to all four corners and touch them in succession.

Okay i have to say first of all i cant believe that the wwe is THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH. That was a old WCW ppv :eek: I can just see wwe going down the same road as wcw.

Anyways i believe that bad blood will be one hellva show. Orton vs Shelton should be a great match with this two great young star. Its a good thing wwe pushed shelton cause he is such a skilled atlete, it is just such a same that the same cant be said for haas who is wasting on smackdown. I think that orton will still walk away with ic gold thought.

HBK vs HHH will be great cause i know that the show stopper will pull of a great match out of Cripple H. This match will be way better than last years cause i know those two will pull of a legendary match. I must say thought im very impressed with Triple H of late cause he once was a man who never lost but know he has lost twice to shelton, made Taijri look very competative and also the biggest thing he dropped the World Title clean to Benoit. It like he has turned over a new leaf.

Benoit vs kane should be okay but im not sure how those two will work the match thought :confused:

AS for the great american bash I think it will be a very secound rate ppv except for the fatal four way between RVD, Booker T, Rene and Cena for the US Title. Also JBL vs Eddie should be entertaning at the lest.

Any way Bad Blood seems to be a much better ppv and has far better matches but that just seems to be the way wwe is working things at the moment :rolleyes:

Well Badd Blood is on the 14th of June which is only a day away (In Australia).
Badd Blood appears to be the better of the two but it is early stages yet for the Great American bash which means that it could get better.
So far in the WWE, the only good PPVs this year have been ones that Raw have been involved.