OtakuBoards

Hikari's deviantART account

Hikari

[color=firebrick] Nice pics, there. ^_^ I looked through your gallery, and you might want to work on drawing hands and their proportionality with the overall body. It's not too major, though.

I have a question though, did you draw these and scan them into your computer or did you draw them on the computer? The lines seem to hint at mouse-drawn pictures, but I just wanted to ask to be sure. :) And what art program do you use?[/color]

[color=firebrick] Woah, lol. Pretty good considering you used MSPAINT. You can try using some trials of other art programs [painter8, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, openCanvas, etc.] and mess around with those if you want. I promise they'll be smoother and better-looking than MSPAINT. :p Just try 'em out.[/color]

Well, I am Mlkuth anyway, but I still haven't uploaded a thing... See, I am drawing on plain paper=)) And - with a plain pencil, black-and-white, so to say. And as long as I don't have a scanner I can't find any time to scan 'em at my father's (he's living pretty distant... I stilll visit him almost every week. Yes, this time I won't forget it. Scanner, UR awaiting M!)

This thread is no different than a thread showing off your website because, well, that's what you're doing, lol. If you wish to show and get feedback for your artwork, don't link to the entire site, because that will get blurred responses like, "they're all good!" or "some of them need some work". Instead, it's best to link to each piece individually, and only a few at a time. Thanks.