Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wuteva8 [/i]
[B]


well...u cant forget about how we used to have that 60 second flood control!!! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that's what I been wanting to ask someone for ages.........what is that flood thing?
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]I thought it used to be 90 seconds. Ol Majin Gohan's memory of things online seems to have slipped [/B][/QUOTE]


no wait...it wuz...it went from like 30 sec...to 60 sec...to 90 sec...then back down to 60 sec...then it changed to 59...that wuz so not funni...and then i just kinda faded...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wuteva8 [/i]
[B]


no wait...it wuz...it went from like 30 sec...to 60 sec...to 90 sec...then back down to 60 sec...then it changed to 59...that wuz so not funni...and then i just kinda faded... [/B][/QUOTE]

What duya mean "faded"?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

What duya mean "faded"? [/B][/QUOTE]

i meant like i just gradually stopped posting...and i dont remember saying bye or anything to anyone...i just...left...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wuteva8 [/i]
[B]

i meant like i just gradually stopped posting...and i dont remember saying bye or anything to anyone...i just...left... [/B][/QUOTE]

OOOOOoooooooooo, okay, you just gradually left. I was wondering what happened to you back then.......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

OOOOOoooooooooo, okay, you just gradually left. I was wondering what happened to you back then....... [/B][/QUOTE]


well...i just remembered how some ppl were made a big deal about when they left...and some posted they were leaving and no one cared...i guess i didnt really want to kno wut they would do if i said i wuz leaving...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Now that's what I been wanting to ask someone for ages.........what is that flood thing? [/B][/QUOTE]

o yea...the flood thing is like when u post...u have to wait a certain amount of time b4 u can post again...itz to keep ppl from spamming or flooding the boards...go fig...:)
Posted
uhu, I see..............
anyways, whenever I'm gonna leave, which I say will be a long time away, I'm not gonna post a leaving post.........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]uhu, I see..............
anyways, whenever I'm gonna leave, which I say will be a long time away, I'm not gonna post a leaving post......... [/B][/QUOTE]


anywayz...im tired...ill be back tomorrow...to c who else i kno...;)
99* peepz...:sleep:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Well look at me!.........I've been here close to a month now and I've only got 160 or so posts! Unlike someone else I know.................jcgoudy I think it is, he got 500 posts in about 1 or 2 weeks. B][/QUOTE]

the one that really takes the cake is morningdew. this chick made member in less than two weeks. & the moment she did, she picked a new avatar.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]

the one that really takes the cake is morningdew. this chick made member in less than two weeks. & the moment she did, she picked a new avatar. [/QUOTE]

Heh... and yet no one remembers my speedy rise to member.... faster than morning.... heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

Heh... and yet no one remembers my speedy rise to member.... faster than morning.... heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, you can't say I don't remember your rise to 500, you're already on 750, and you've only been here 1 1/2 weeks. Dude, that's alot!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Well, you can't say I don't remember your rise to 500, you're already on 750, and you've only been here 1 1/2 weeks. Dude, that's alot! [/B][/QUOTE]

lol.... Alot indeed... i have been wondering why my fingers have been hurting since a week and a half ago.... lol ;) :p
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[SIZE=1] [COLOR=deeppink] Can you [i] feel [/i] the history ? ? ? :) [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B][SIZE=1] [COLOR=deeppink] Can you [i] feel [/i] the history ? ? ? :) [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


yea...i guess...but im still kinda there...lol :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]I thought it used to be 90 seconds. Ol Majin Gohan's memory of things online seems to have slipped [/B][/QUOTE]
o ya, it was a biotch sitting around waiting for 90 seconds to pass, at that rate u could only get like 40 posts an hour, it was awful.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

the one that really takes the cake is morningdew. this chick made member in less than two weeks. & the moment she did, she picked a new avatar. [/B][/QUOTE]
ya, and the funny part is that she wanted to change her name to morningdew cause she mis-spelled it when she created the account. i guess she wins the award for highest poster with unintentionally mis-spelled name.
Posted
hey wuteva, its been along time since i seen you. you wasnt on msn for months so i deleted ya.

and yeah 1000 post used to take a long time to get.
i was the second to get it and it took lets see... 3 months i think?

and that fade thing is so old, no one rembers the cycle either. lol.

i was banned :(, then i got unbanned :).

oh and i bet you notice that this isnt ubb no more, thats cause...
ok it started like this thimoc had been good for awile but then one day thimoc,colin, and some other old members joined together and started EOST(Elite,Otaku,Spamming,Team) and they spammed up the fourms, finally they got banned, but thimoc made his first come back and spammed some more, after he was banned again the admins got strict and started banning anyone who broke the rules in a second. then gendo(a member) learned the admins password thanks to shinji, then took over. after 5 hours of terrorizm the boards shut down for a day. gendo opened then up again. then adam deleted them. after awile the new boards V3, came and n00bs took over again :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]
o ya, it was a biotch sitting around waiting for 90 seconds to pass, at that rate u could only get like 40 posts an hour, it was awful. [/B][/QUOTE]

i hated that too...but so did everyone else...there were usually stuff like this under the messages...remem???


:mad::mad::mad:I HATE FLC!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wuteva8 [/i]
[B]

i hated that too...but so did everyone else...there were usually stuff like this under the messages...remem???


:mad::mad::mad:I HATE FLC!!!:mad::mad::mad: [/B][/QUOTE]
yup, i had: "It took me 90 seconds to post this message, in that time, i could have posted 3 more", and i had sum other stuff too that i dont remember.
and is actually [ b ] with out spaces, its just UBB crap.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]hey wuteva, its been along time since i seen you. you wasnt on msn for months so i deleted ya.

and yeah 1000 post used to take a long time to get.
i was the second to get it and it took lets see... 3 months i think?

and that fade thing is so old, no one rembers the cycle either. lol.

i was banned :(, then i got unbanned :).

oh and i bet you notice that this isnt ubb no more, thats cause...
ok it started like this thimoc had been good for awile but then one day thimoc,colin, and some other old members joined together and started EOST(Elite,Otaku,Spamming,Team) and they spammed up the fourms, finally they got banned, but thimoc made his first come back and spammed some more, after he was banned again the admins got strict and started banning anyone who broke the rules in a second. then gendo(a member) learned the admins password thanks to shinji, then took over. after 5 hours of terrorizm the boards shut down for a day. gendo opened then up again. then adam deleted them. after awile the new boards V3, came and n00bs took over again :) [/B][/QUOTE]


o ic...no wonder y that one time i went to the v2 boards...they were closed and had some messed up message on it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
  • Create New...