OtakuBoards

Lupin the Third and The Curse of Angelina

Che

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue][i]"Come on Fuji-cakes. Can't you just tell us where it is?" Lupin begged. Fujiko laughed, but shook her head. She had been given some information about where a huge amount of gold and other treasure was located. Goemon and Jigen were getting pretty annoyed with all of Lupin's shouts and begs. "Fujiko, just tell us where the damn treasure is!" Jigen finally yelled. Fujiko laughed again. "Alright alright. Don't need to get so angry. But the only reason why I'm telling you is because I need your help getting it." She said. The three men sighed. "Whats new?" Jigen muttered. Lupin barely cared. "Well, tell us." He said.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][i]"Hold your horses, Lupin. Anyways, a very reliable source told me about a legend. From what they told me, there used to be a real famous band of Pirates, back in the 18 hundreds or so. Well, their ship, The Black Angel, was full of of treasure that they stole. It was said that their captain, Angelina, was really beatiful, and she'd trick men into giving her their treasure through her looks. She did that for more than a hundred years, as did her crew." Fujiko explained. Lupin grinned. "Sounds like you." He said. "Shut up. You don't even know where to find the stupid treasure, so you better be quiet so I can tell you. Otherwise, I'm going to walk out right now and you'll never hear the rest." Fujiko yelled.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][i]Lupin's grin faded. "Thats better. Now as I was saying, they did that for more than a thousand years. The thing is, Angelina never got older. She stayed the same age, no matter how long she lived, which seemed to be forever. But one day, when she and her crew were near Spain, going after their King, they had been in a fight with a rival pirate band, and they were sunk. But their treasure was never stolen, but it was never recovered. Whenever someone came near to the ship's grave site, some freak accident happened, and no one came back from that sight. Its called the Curse of Angelina. To this day, the treasure's still there. A lot of people even say Angelina's still alive, and she has been trying to blend in wit hthe modern times while trying to find a way to recover her missing treasure, get a new ship, and start up her legacy again." Fujiko finally finished. "So the Curse of Angelina is almost exactly like the Burmuda Triangle, except with treasure." Lupin said after a small moment of awkward silence.[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]----------------[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]To sum it all up: Lupin and his gang have to travel practically to Spain, and get the treasure without falling victim to Angelina's Curse, or being caught by Zenigata (like usual). As Fujiko said, Angelina's still around, and she'll be played by me. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]I need:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]~~Lupin[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]~~Jigen[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]~~Goemon[/color][/size][/font]
[strike][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]~~Fujiko[/color][/size][/font][/strike]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][strike]~~Zenigata[/strike][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]I'll accept made up characters, but not too many. I'll start when I have a few main characters.[/color][/size][/font]

[b][i][u][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Sign ups:[/color][/size][/font][/u][/i][/b]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Name:[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Age: (if you're a main character, this won't be actually required because even I dont know)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Apperance: (Pics are nice, but if not oh well. Just describe the best you can)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Bio: (You can do that. Even with the main characters)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Weapons: (again. Easy)[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Not that hard right? Well here's my sign-up:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Name: Angelina Kiosk[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Age: Much more than a thousand years old, but she looks like she's in her mid-twenties.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Appearence: [/color][url="http://www.logicsociety.com/anime/reviews/pictures/es/es%205.JPG"][color=blue]Angelina, in clothes she wears to...ahem ahem....get more treasure.[/color][/url][color=blue] And there's another picture, but I can't put it in link form so I'll just attach it. Its of Angelina when she's not seducing men. Only thing is that she has a pistol not a boomarang and her hair is brown.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Bio: Angelina was a Pirate since birth. When she was ten, and on her first solo raid, she had traveled onto a uncharted island where she had found a strange necklace. She took it immediately, but since then she had never taken it off and she had never been killed or harmed or even aged past twenty five. She traveled the whole world with her crew and quickly gained more than a billion dollars in our money standards today. When her crew died, her ship sunken, and her treasure lost, Angelina tried her best to protect her treasure, never wanting to leave it. But she soon made a home on the shore of Spain, and stayed there, devising a plan to get her treasure back.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Weapons: She almost always wears a cutlass, and she has a pistol too[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][color=darkslateblue][size=1][font=Tahoma][b]Name: [/b][/font][font=Arial]Zenigata[/font][/size]
[size=1][font=Tahoma][b]Age:[/b][/font] [font=Arial]50 (Jeez he's old...)[/font][/size]
[size=1][font=Tahoma][b]Apperance:[/b][/font] [/size]
[size=1][img]http://www.lupinthethird.com/HTML/zenigata/1.jpg[/img][/size]
[size=1][font=Tahoma][b]Bio:[/b][/font] [/size][/color][/font][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Zenigata is an officer of the ICPO (Interpol) who has made it his life's duty to apprehend Lupin. He is dedicated to the law and would never compromise or succumb to evil. He is very serious about his work and often loses his temper and explodes in the midst of frustration. Zenigata is as gullible as he is serious. Because of this he is fooled again and again by Lupin, providing for some extremely funny circumstances. [color=red](Bio from [/color][/color][url="http://www.lupinthethird.com"][color=red]The Official Lupin the Third Website[/color][/url][color=darkslateblue][color=red])[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkslateblue][size=1][font=Tahoma][b]Weapons:[/b][/font] [color=darkslateblue]Colt Government 1911A1[/color] and handcuffs[/size][/color][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Sounds fun, Mai. ^_^[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Two things I should mention to the unsuspecting puplic. First of all, DDG, your sign up is really good. You even taught me a few things about Zenigata. Second of all, I've made a few changes to the storyline, so you should reread it, just to catch those changes.[/color][/size][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest princessookumae
Name: Fujiko Mine
Known Aliases: Vanessa (Mexico); Patricia (Spain); Magali (France
Age: What kind of question is that to ask a woman as myself!
Apperance:
Bio: Fujiko is a notorious master thief who often partners with Lupin on his adventures. She is beautiful, intelligent, and clever. She does not hesitate to use her attractiveness to get what she wants and she can be very convincing. Fujiko likes fine living and is most interested in the size a job's payoff. Beyond that she simply wants to be in the middle of the action. She is a master of disguise and has the uncanny ability to operate heavy machinery with ease. (Bio from lupinthethird.com)
Preferred Weapon: Browning M1910