Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Inuyasha is comin out for the PS2! You can play either Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Shippo, or Miroku (So I heard) I read a review about it and it is very good. It is based on the show but more games to play and more demons to battle. It is really good so look out for that one.
Posted
I must say that i am quite excited about this new game. i myself do not own a ps2 but my friend does and i am at his house everyday so i will just tell him to get it.

it is so exciting that you can play as shippou he is my favorite character (hence my name).

so in cuclusion ... hooray.

Shippou
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I've seen an article about it on "Game Informer." It looks pretty cool. Also, I think there's a new character that's from Kagome's time. Things will definitly be funny; especially with Miroku around. :laugh:

I think I'll play it. the PS game was cool; this one will be even better. Inuyasha is #1!!! :D
Posted
i read about it in game informer too. it seems pertty cool and it should come out around this fall. im definatly going to get it because i'm a big inuyasha fan. the psone version was cool so this one should be even better. they also have some inuyasha games for the dreamcast or something like that but they were only relesed in Japan.
Posted
You can see a trailer of the game by going to [url]www.gametrailers.com[/url] and go to the vualt of trailers. It looks awesome!!!!When it comes out, I'm totaly buying it!!!!!!

Inu Yasha Kicks ***!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...