Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can someone here make a furry(anthropomorphic creature) banner and avatar for me? The type of furry should be kinda anime style, and it should be a canine furry, and if you could, try to make it a fox. Make the background black, and it should have some white text saying Okibi Masurao.
Posted
Hello Okibi Masurao! I made an avi and banner using images from the Starfox game. I hope you like it.

Since your request is in the art studio section of the boards I am going to ask for any suggestions from other banner/avi makers on what could be improved on my banner technique. I used Photoshop to make the banner and avi.

Feedback and suggestions would be appreciated. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...