OtakuBoards

The Dueling Chronicals

Tenshi

My first RPG. Here is the story:

--------------------
On planet Ion, in the year 3021, a great riot broke out. Most of Minon---the capitol city of Hinora---was destroyed. Hinora was a military country, it had many arms factories... most where located in Minon. When the rebellion took place, the factories were robbed of any completed mechs and the factories were taken over.

Now every five years, a tournament takes place. Mecha against mecha. The gouvernment has attempted to break up the tournament, which always results in disaster.

The word of the tournament spread throughout Ion and other countries started their own seperate tournament. There are many stages throughout the tournament:

[B]Each city may have [I]one[/I] team. Pilots must test their skillsbefore they can be accepted. Each team has five pilots.

[I]Cities (teams):[/I]

Minon
Ara
Misu
Watsuku
Lin
Utsuna[/B]

[B][U]Note: I just wanted to say, there will be a plot behind this, not just fighting. It will be a complete RPG that follows the characters through their journey. I just wanted to make that clear, incase someone thought that the RPG was completely abou t the fights and not the characters ^_^.[/B][/U]
--------------------

Sorry for the bad description. That's what only three hours of sleep. :sleep:

Sign-up Sheets:

[B]Name:[/B] (Whatever you want it to be)
[B]Age:[/B] (Not -13 and not +15)
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Team/City:[/B] (Any of the above)
[B]Mecha:[/B] (Supply a picture if you want. Describe your mecha)
[B]Weapons/Abilities:[/B]
[B]Bio:[/B]

Here is mine:

[B]Name:[/B] Ryo Kasuka
[B]Age:[/B] 15
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Team/City:[/B] Minon
[B]Mecha:[/B] [url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/gundamseed/full_2_800.asp[/url] This, except everywhere it is red, it's black. Everywhere it is blue, it's red. It is heavily armored, but stil very fast and menuverable.
[B]Weapons/Abilities:[/B] Rifle, Flight, Double Beam-Sabers, Boosters.
[B]Bio:[/B] Ryo tends to be very independant, which makes problems in battles. He likes to be leader and doesn't like it when things don't go his way. He has a good sense of humor, and tends to make everything a joke.

Name: Mailstrom Takata
Team/City: Lin
Mecha: [URL=http://greywolf.critter.net/images/gallery/meka/blitz-mecha.gif]Link Here[/URL]
Bio: The hardcase type who don't believe in losing. Mailstrom is mostly called Rom because his name is so strange. He doesn't have a sense of humor that he is aware of and believes in the ancient saying "women are inferior"! He can sometimes be a pain in the butt and will punch your teeth out if you get him angry at you.

OOC: Just so you know I treat woman as equals and I am only playing a character witht that point of veiw. I hope no one takes offence.