Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Well here are acouple attempts I made for a D.N.Angel banner. I kinda just experimented around with text, borders and so forth (as you can probably tell I like to mess around with things :sweat: ) here they are, tell me what you think.[/color][/font]
Posted
Your choice of image and image placement is excellent. The text is very difficult to read. My suggestion would be to fade out the area which the text appears so it will stand out a little more. The dark text over the darker parts of the image make it difficult to read.

Another suggestion would be to add a border to the banner. In my opinion it gives it a bit more of a finished look to it. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...