OtakuBoards

My Drawings

mckaylyn

This is a pic of Chi, I used pencils that were scattered about my room in a rather hapazard manner. If it looks sloppy it's because I was supposed to be cleaning my room at the time. Sorry for the sloppiness!!!

[IMG]http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v35/mckaylyn/chi.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Oceanborn']Nice! She looks cute/kawaji'sh - what else would you need of Chi?[/quote][QUOTE=Sakura Kitty]^^
Cute picture.It's look like Chii.[/QUOTE]I'd just like to remind everyone that the rules we set apply to all threads, including this one, lol. Please try to use constructive criticism when posting in this forum.

[size=1]Well, your lines are kinda messy, but if you were avoiding something else, I guess I can't really blame you. :whoops: You captured her...Chii-ness...very well. Is that an image right out of the manga? (It would make sense, especially if that, too, was found in your room while cleaning.)

It looks good.

Her dress does seem kind of "forced" (not quite the word I want.) Everything else is very flowy, but the dress has got several short, thick lines. It seems odd, but only if you look at it for a bit.

If you're not completely sick of it and are open to working on it some more (I know that by the time I post things here, I've been messing with them for a while and am usually too tired of the picture to actually [i]follow[/i] anyone's suggestions), I would take a fine black pen and ink it, eventually erasing the stray pencil marks. But hey, if it's only meant to be a pencil sketch, it's fine as it is.[/size]

thats a good drawing and it does look like Chi but i have to agree with saiyanprincessx the eyes bother me too.. it looks like she has no pupils and shes kinda starin into space... i not really sure though!! great drawin however