OtakuBoards

Ragnarok Combo

Ninjah

[size=1][color=darkred]Yep, I do play Ragnarok. A little to much if you ask my parents. Yes I do have a monk, who doesn't really look like the one in my sig. I was trying out a new style. The animation isn't to smooth so yep.Tell me what you think about it.

My monk has red and white clothing with white hair if you were wondering, same hair, but with kitty ears O_o;[/color][/size]

[i][color=navy]I really like the banner. The animation is pretty smoothe. However, he seems to shift around a little bit with each movement.

I love the backround, though. Very cool. I like the way it looks; kind of reminds me of scratched rock. It goes good with the font and helps the characters to stand out a bit. The only thing I didn't particularly like is the outline on the words. It may just be me, but I don't think that shade of blue matches.

Other than that, great banner!

~Kieko[/color][/i]

[COLOR=slategray][SIZE=1]very cool, I play iRO also. *will be pming you*

Anyway, very nice banner. High quality, and looks great with the cut out job and saving it as a GIF.

Banner: iRO Monk

I really like the bg. It's very fitting for the class of Monk in iRO. You've done a great job matching her up to the contrast of the blue, white, and black background. I also like your cut out. It's very neatly done, giving it a completed look.

I like the fact that you were able to keep the spirits animation. And still manage to have it looking like it is when your at the RO site or during playing type. Good job with text placement because of the fact that it's closer to the artist drawn image of the Monk. I like how the text isn't completely smooth when it hits the white-inline sides. It helps more to make it stand out.

However there is only one thing I find odd. There isn't a complete border. On the right hand side of the spirited monk the black line border is missing. Looking like it was cropped off. But this is actually the only thing I don't like about it. Other then this, I find it simply perfect.

Great job.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hey, I finally found someone here that plays Raganrok.
I just wanna know... What's your level? Job level?
I'm a base level - 66, Job level 49 Mage, yes, MAGE.
The Wizard test is just too hard for me! You can say I'm an RO ADDICT!!!
ANYWAYZ... I like your banner.
Keiko's a bit... right.
I suggest It should be color Red... maybe.
(Truthfully, I've never EVER seen a monk before. Nobody in the Philippines ever becomes one). Yes, I'm a Filipino. It's too bad that we can't meet cause I only play Philippine RO.

So... Good job with the banner!

[QUOTE=noelmvilla]Hey, I finally found someone here that plays Raganrok.
I just wanna know... What's your level? Job level?
I'm a base level - 66, Job level 49 Mage, yes, MAGE.
The Wizard test is just too hard for me! You can say I'm an RO ADDICT!!!
ANYWAYZ... I like your banner.
Keiko's a bit... right.
I suggest It should be color Red... maybe.
(Truthfully, I've never EVER seen a monk before. Nobody in the Philippines ever becomes one). Yes, I'm a Filipino. It's too bad that we can't meet cause I only play Philippine RO.

So... Good job with the banner![/QUOTE]Try to keep the comments mainly dealing with critique. The suggestion for using red was good, but the rest of your posts strayed off topic a bit.