OtakuBoards

Criss Angel and David Blaine

Hevn

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Heh...first thread...

Well... i've been seeing them in commercials of AXN and was thinking if it could be really magic. I mean come on, the last time I saw people making other people float was from "The Craft" movie.

So is this witchcraft or just plain devil works?

I want to hear your opinion on this one. Also, if you got facts/credible information please share too. Remember to specify where you got the info though.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Heh, two of my favorite magicians. David Blaine was the first one I saw doing street magic, then came along Criss Angel with his street and stage magic. Both are excellent magicians. Anyways, the floating David Blaine does is easily figured out, but amazes alot of people. The floating Criss Angel did with that woman (hoping that's what you were talking about), was cool. Although I do not know how to do the Criss Angel one, I'm more that sure that it's not witchcraft/devil works, lol. I can do Blaine's levitation, so I know nothing evil is going on there. But the one with Angel, I'm not to sure about, lol. So... yeah. I don't think either has anything to do with witchcraft and/or devil works.

[quote name='HoT LaVa 904']Hey can you tell me how to do the David Blaine Levitation trick please.[/quote]

It's an angle of visualization trick. He never actually lifts both feet off the ground. The camera angles you see on TV are edited in and done on a closed stage in order to draw some affect to the magic.. It's magic, it's all tricks, there's always some way to do it, but the whole idea is that it's incredibly amazing to witness.