Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Help Me!!!


Guest darkangelicsoul

Recommended Posts

Guest darkangelicsoul
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4][FONT=Tahoma]hey wats up? im new and im also workin on my own manga.....can any1 help me with names 4 my characters? :blowup: :eek: :devil: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Green]Sorry,but I have a feeling this might be closed.. :rolleyes:
What kind of names? Please specify. (What they act like,their gender,etcetera,etcetera.Iif you don't want this closed,edit your post and talk about your manga.)[/COLOR]
Posted
I have several names, alot of them I know the meaning to, thats cause most of the characters in my manga have names that mean what their personality is or what they do, and other stuff like that. anyways if you need some help on name I could help you with some if ya like, or maybe I could give you a site that has many names. Please let me know!
Posted
[color=darkblue]As Subaru hs already stated, your post is definately lacking in the details department. In the future, you should flesh out your posts more. Give us something to go on, if only just the gist of the plot. It helps out a lot. What would also help out a lot is if you'd work on your post quailty. For now, I'm going to go ahead and close the thread, but take my advice to heart. ^^[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...