Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What game are you playing now??


Recommended Posts

Guest Bigman318
Posted
I got zone of the enders 2nd runner last week.I am trying to get naked jehuty in vs mode!
Posted
[color=teal]Well, I usually don't play a game and surf the internet at the same time, haha.

Right now I am obsessed with Zelda: Windwaker and X-2. For windwaker, it was just a matter of the game I had beaten being erased and now I must start over. I have yet to beat X-2.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Bigman318']I got zone of the enders 2nd runner last week.I am trying to get naked jehuty in vs mode![/quote]
That's an excellent game. I've had it for more than a year, and it is still my favorite PS2 game. Oh, and to unlock Naked Jehuty, here's what you have to do: After the Zero Shift program settles and you get Jehuty Ver. 2, you'll be in a cargo shaft. Battle through it until you come to a narrow tunnel. In there, you'll see a scene. After the scene, you'll be in the second part of the cargo shaft. Eventually, you'll reach another narrow tunnel. Do not enter it. Instead, shoot the red lines in front of openings at ground level. They will dissapear. Enter the opening, and you will be at an area where you will fight Naked Jehuty. Win, then collect the miniature replica to unclock Naked ehuty in VS mode.
Guest Bigman318
Posted
[quote name='Takuya']That's an excellent game. I've had it for more than a year, and it is still my favorite PS2 game. Oh, and to unlock Naked Jehuty, here's what you have to do: After the Zero Shift program settles and you get Jehuty Ver. 2, you'll be in a cargo shaft. Battle through it until you come to a narrow tunnel. In there, you'll see a scene. After the scene, you'll be in the second part of the cargo shaft. Eventually, you'll reach another narrow tunnel. Do not enter it. Instead, shoot the red lines in front of openings at ground level. They will dissapear. Enter the opening, and you will be at an area where you will fight Naked Jehuty. Win, then collect the miniature replica to unclock Naked ehuty in VS mode.[/quote]
Hey thanks for the info I am going to try it!!!!
Posted
I was in limbo as to whether or not to keep this open, but I'm going to go with my gut feeling that this thread isn't really going to get much discussion out of anyone.

Thread Closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...