OtakuBoards

Desperately seeking Hotel Africa

Guest lunarlands

Guest lunarlands
[COLOR=Indigo]undefined[/COLOR]

I'm a korean manwha translator who's about to start a manwha scanslation site. We hardly get any access to manwha here except for the few titles that tokyopop is working on which is not really to my taste. Anyways I'm looking for a 5 volume set series called Hotel Africa by Park Hee Jung. It came out in 95 and on and unfortunately it's out of print so I can't get it and the the places where I get my manwha got the sets stolen. It was one of the more artsy and popular manwha in Korea so figure. If anyone has the series and is willing to loan it to me (really I promise) or scan it in for me, reply to me. It's the first series that I wanted to start with but unfortunately this is the current scenario. I'm trying to bring more diverse and mature manwha works to English speakers. If anyone can help it would be great!!

lunarlands

[color=darkblue]Welcome to OB. ^^

Something along these longs would usually go under the category of a "siggy ad" or a signature advertisement. The only thing that we allow requests in thread-form to be made are in the Art and Design forum, or if someone is requesting information on a series of some genre. Just so that both you and everyone else knows. ^^

That said, I'll be closing this down now.[/color]