Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I need help


Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if any of you great anime artists out there could give me some tips on how to be a better artist. cuz im tryin pretty hard and my drawings still suck. and ya so if you have some tips please let me know. thanks
Posted
Well, I wouldn't call m*self a great anime artist... Still.
- A question: can you draw something beside anime? If not.. Well, study a bit on drawing humans, anathomy and stuff, because pictures are mainly usually ugly because of some weird proportions or strange drawn faces and stuff.
- If you're not into like studying, try copy your famous anime/ manga drawings, I learned to draw that way (BTW, many bishujo games have really good in-game graphics^_^!!!), eventually you'll become seeing where which limb should go and stuff. @_@

Well, guess I was not much understandable, but anyway, Wish Ya Luck!
----
Dixi
Posted
Practice ALOT, and I do mean alot. Its always really frustraiting when you can't get what you want out of your head onto paper. Use as much reference as possible, and draw everything. I also recommend tracing, it really does help. If you trace the same thing over and over again you'll get used to the style and proportions. I did this many times in the past. Just don't claim traced work as your own. ;)
Posted
I'm not sure how far this thread can be taken, honestly. Work hard, take some art classes, and just put in a lot of practice.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...