Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A great red cloud lifted in the air. It is the sign of the warriors of Zazea. They have conquerored land vast and small. Their next destination was the peaceful kingdom of gaia... The powers of the elements must be combined to beat this great treat.

name: Blade
Magic: Dark
Weapon: Staff

Dragon's Name: Nova
Magic: Dark
Color: Gold and Black

Side: Zazea
Posted
Name: Necron
Magic: Necromancer
Weapon: Shadow sword

Dragons name: Bahumet
Magic: Flare (Mega flare)
Colour: Red and Black

Side: Zazea
Posted
Name: Mike Masenko
Magic: Necromancer
Weapon: Kiko Sword

Dragons name: Alexander
Magic: Ultima
Colour: Yellow and Blue

Side: Zazea
Guest Dark Man X
Posted
Name-: DMX
Magic: Black Wizardry
Weapon: Magic

Dragon: Damien
Magic: Evil
Colors: Black(overall)/Red(bottom)

Side= Gaia
Posted
*loud speaker*
If there is a Fish here, not a goldfish, not a fish, but the person Fish, please report to the Battle of Gaia thread immediatley before we have to sick some blood hounds out to get you, track you, and hunt you [I]down!!!!!!!!!!![/I] that is all. :D
Posted
4 cryin out loud! 4 the luv/sake of pete! Come here. PLEEZE!!!


*sigh* might as well give it a break. It looks like Fish won't be showin up anytime soon.



[I]4 days later.....[/I]

Er.....I feel like someone didn't tell us something.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...