OtakuBoards

Samurai Champloo: Fuu-Jin-Mugen

Hittokiri Zero

I have't posted anything here in ages, partly because I don't believe i've made anything worthwhile and partly because up until last week I was getting killed with homework and final projects. But now that school is over I present to you FuuJinMugen! o_O impressed yet? This image right here is basically a rough layout for a Samurai Champloo shrine (I will most likely start on some free host :P) named "FuuJinMugen". The name of the website comes from the name of the three main characters in Samurai Champloo Fuu, Jin, and Mugen. So I basically just slapped all their names together and wall-ah this is what I got.

The layout is meant to be small so that you don't have to scroll down to view more content/more of the layout. I'm not sure how well this will work but I honestly don't feel like extending the layout anymore. The only other thing that I should note is that the text reading Samurai Champloo and the white kanji (?) around it is the official Samurai Champloo logo I just slapped on the part that reads "FuuJinMugen". Anyway comments and constructive criticism por favor :rolleyes:.

(I'm also still debating as to whether the navigation should go in the tiny red bar or if I should add buttons/boxes to the right of the layout for each individual section).

edit: URL = --->

[URL=http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1953/SamuraiChamplooLayout.jpg]Samurai Champloo Layout: FUUjinMUGEN WIP[/URL]

edit 2: incase the other url wasn't working --->

[url]http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img35&image=SamuraiChamplooLayout.jpg[/url]

I've never even heard of that Anime. -.-;

Anyway, I'm glad to see an old artist finally posting stuff.

I'm not sure I like the red being two diffrent shades, it looks strange to me. o.O' I like the set up though. Its simple and to the point. :p As for the buttons, I think it would look great either way. I'm not sure which would be best. :/

• 11 months later...
Ahhhh, Yes Samurai Champloo. It is a great anime and I suggest everyone watch it. You can catch it on Adultswim on Saturdays I believe. Layout is quite nice and I like the name :P So how did you make it? Brushes/Filtering? I also do agree on your idea on the size of the layout. Everything blends well you caught the overall feel. I can see the whole layout and its not to hard on the eyes.