Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Deborah! NYAH! ahem... I add Angelina Jolie...[/SIZE]
Tintin Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Sarah Michelle Gaellar or however u spell here name is hot she is so damn hot i would do her any day yeah i have seen many pics and posters of here and she looks good in every one so yeah sarah is my no.1 hot babe :D :babble: :devil:
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tintin [/i] [B]Sarah Michelle Gaellar or however u spell here name is hot she is so damn hot i would do her any day yeah i have seen many pics and posters of here and she looks good in every one so yeah sarah is my no.1 hot babe :D :babble: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ohhkaaayy.... I get the pic... Marty... [/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 1, 2001 Author Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Deborah! NYAH! ahem... I add Angelina Jolie...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] angelina's already onthe list. & what do you mean by NYAH? are you saying "no way" or something? & tintin, i know how you feel. sarah michelle is my #1 female fantasy...
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Konoko from the game Oni...[/color][/b][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] angelina's already onthe list. & what do you mean by NYAH? are you saying "no way" or something? & tintin, i know how you feel. sarah michelle is my #1 female fantasy... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Nyaa? Oh, I just say that alot... don't take it personally. And after the fantasy, why dot dot dot? Was there more you wanted to add, heh...[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 1, 2001 Author Posted November 1, 2001 well, of course there's more, but i can't post it! i don't want my beautiful thread to be closed by the Man....& i think you know who i mean when i say "the Man"...
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ah, better not get into detail, "The Man" will be after this thread... James... I add.... I can't think of anymore... I just drank 1000ml of orange juice, and I need a pee![/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 james? erm...no..i wasn't talking about him...*runs out of the room & hides*
DeathKnight Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]i add Pink to the list of divas... heh... her new song iz coo... [/color][/b][/size]
Kittie Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 i would have to say Aikawa Nanase <----i Love her muzik!!:love: and i would also say Sharon Apple!! :love: and all her other names included!
Break Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]So... "The Man" is James, Adam, Seph, or Chris? Who? And... who here hates Britney Spears...? (ME!)[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 ummm.. i'm not telling who i meant by the man... i don't hate britney! she is so hot. & shadow, are you telling me that if britney spears walked up to you completely naked & said "take me now" you would actually say no??? erm, maybe you're too young to realize...
Break Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]ummm.. i'm not telling who i meant by the man... i don't hate britney! she is so hot. & shadow, are you telling me that if britney spears walked up to you completely naked & said "take me now" you would actually say no??? erm, maybe you're too young to realize... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I wouldn't say no, I do not "HATE" her, I hate the way everyone bums over her (not literally) and her songs... I would quite pleasingly say "Yeah, ok!"[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now