Sui Generis Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 Sorry if this would be spam, but I can't find any Trance Metal downloads! Does anyone know where to find them? If so could ya help a poor guy out here, and give the site to me?:mrt:
Sui Generis Posted October 28, 2001 Author Posted October 28, 2001 Does anyone even know what Trance Metal is??
coolkam007 Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 oh well.. ^_^;; my bad.. sorry i cant really help.. you could try [url]www.emp3finder.com[/url]
Sui Generis Posted October 29, 2001 Author Posted October 29, 2001 Hey thanks!!:excited: Maybe they will have something!!!!:excited: :excited:
Fall Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [url]www.mp3-drug.com[/url] [url]www.seekmp3.com[/url] [url]www.mp3.com[/url] These sites is what I've always used to get my mp3's. :D
Zeiram Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I've never heard of a...trance metal...genre...
Break Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]Isn't Trance Metal really heavy music? 'Cos I love heavy metal, but do you call it Trance Metal...and what bands play that...[/SIZE]
Sui Generis Posted October 30, 2001 Author Posted October 30, 2001 It is hard to describe...Its almost like techno..I can send you a song if you want...
Break Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well, yeah ok... But my comp has no sound... I'll save it on disc instead, then play it... k?[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [color=royalblue][url=http://www.limewire.com]LimeWire[/url]...OR...[url=http://www.morphius.com]Morphius[/url].....(from what I've heard, they're pretty good sites.[/color]:box:
Sui Generis Posted November 3, 2001 Author Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Well, yeah ok... But my comp has no sound... I'll save it on disc instead, then play it... k?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Hey sorry I will try to send it soon...My comp messed up...
coolkam007 Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 almost like techno?.. kinda like.. Prodigy.. ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now