Madmax Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B]Here is a chart of everyone that has signed up: Trainers: Canybis with Lugia Good Max with Charizard Talon with Espeon Rockets: Ryan with Dark Celebi Rex with Dark Cloyster DarkMax with Dark Mewtwo There it is so far! The battle is coming soon!! [/B][/QUOTE] hows about were twins?
Ryan Posted November 3, 2001 Author Posted November 3, 2001 So far the Trainers have 1 mroe person than the Rockets do
lord_brocktree Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Name:Tim Side: Trainer Pokemon:Scizor This sounds pretty cool I'll give it a try!!
Guest Duo_mex Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Name: Duo Side:*Rockets* Age: 14 Pokemon: Blastoise :love: :angel: :D
Hinata Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 I'm in too Name: Ce Ce Age: 19 Side: Trainers Pokemon: Gyrados
Hinata Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue] I think he said the battles start Monday.. I'm not real sure...[/COLOR]
Dragonfire1477 Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 Hey I'm in. Apparently it's not too late.... Name: Kai Side: Rockets Age: 16 Pokemon: Dark Dragonaire
Ryan Posted November 11, 2001 Author Posted November 11, 2001 Hey sorry everyone that signed up!!! As you have probably noticed I have been away for a week or so, well now the battling begins!! I already made the thread in the Pokemon Section. Remember: Your pokemon can only have 4 attacks! I will be going over the thread every single day so the first five moves I see your pokemon do I will assume they r the four moves and if I see your pokemon doing another move that isn't one of the four i will make a big post that says that didn't count or something like that. Choose wisely! GO BATTLE!;)
Emcew Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 umm... isn't there supposed to be a new forum... cause if there is... I can't find it
lord_brocktree Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 Here I go with my pokemons move set Scizor-Quick claw(Midge) Steel Wing Return Light screen Double Team We are supposed to have the movesets in right now, right? Tim
Kei Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 Umm.. Sephiroth said something about a new forum in Suggestions, Emcew, but its not up yet.
Hinata Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Okay the battles have started ppl...so where are you at good guys I need you to have my back.....[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now