Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Princess Ai is Great and New!


Recommended Posts

Guest inuyasha_gurl
Posted
[COLOR=Magenta][B][FONT=Arial]Have you heard of the newest manga called Princess Ai? It's co-written by Courtney Love and has great graphics! Tokyopop is its supporter! It's hip and up-to-date! I've haven't heard much of it, but I do know that if you go on this website: [url]http://www2.fanscape.com/tokyopop/player.asp[/url]
then you can watch the a preview of it, and maybe the first chapter.
The manga comes out July 6th.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
  • 1 year later...
Posted
I've heard about it, through looking at some stuff on Hot Topic. I must say, she looks rather pretty, very fitting of being called a princess. I took a look at the link in the post above, as well, and saw the manga preview. I'm not much of a fan for comics or anything of the nature, [I]and[/I] I had heard that it's partly written or whatever by Courtney Love. I doubted Courtney Love's ability to do [I]anything[/I] good, for my personal opinions on her involvment with Kurt Cobain's death and the fact that I don't like her music, but when I read the preview, I liked it alot. I'm gonna see if my mom can get me at least vol. 1, and maybe continue buying them, to fully see Courtney Love's potential (even though it's kinda partial, because it's also half-written by some one dude)
That's my review, so far. I say dig in.
Posted
[color=darkblue]It's an unwritten rule that "grave-digging" (or bringing back threads more than two months old) isn't allowed on OB generally. However, since there aren't any recent threads regarding Princess Ai and you brought it back up in a detailed manner, I'll go ahead and leave this open. ^^[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Lady Katana][color=darkblue']It's an unwritten rule that "grave-digging" (or bringing back threads more than two months old) isn't allowed on OB generally. However, since there aren't any recent threads regarding Princess Ai and you brought it back up in a detailed manner, I'll go ahead and leave this open. ^^[/color][/quote]


Sorry 'bout that, didn't quite see the date there. Like I've told Panda, I'm not quite used to everything here; I'm used to LPU and NecroticObsession. :animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...