Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a simple acrylic I did. I think the computer made it darker than it was, but I'm not sure how or when that happened. ^_^;; Does anyone have any crit for it?

I may post more here later. I'm not sure.
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Her expression is amazing. It's very mysterious witht the addition of the dark tone of the colors. The fingers are nicely done too.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Thanks for the comments. ^__^

The first pic I'm posting now is a charcoal drawing of my niece. The teeth look bad because the charcoal. Other than that, she's pretty darn cute. ^__^

The second one is the design of an outfit I'm going to make. I figure a nice, stretchable black material would be suitable. The white lines will be lace ribbons. And the outfit is two piece, though it's hard to tell. I don't have a sketch of the back, but I know how it should look. Pretty much all patterns and designs (The ruffles, the lace) extend all the way around. The back stats right under the shoulder blades. Yeah, I know its a bad sketch. But its a rough draft, what can I say. ^__^;;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...