Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Some people are so closed minded, if there is something about my fan art that you don't like, please tell me what it is so I can improve.

However, if you gave me a 'No' vote because you didn't like the character on the art, then you are missing the entire point of voting for fan art. Fan Art is about the art, not your opinion on the characters in the Art.

I happen to like Kikyo, and if I draw her badly, go ahead and tell me so I can improve my drawing. I have alot of Kikyo hating friends who like my drawings despite it having Kikyo on it.
Posted
I'd have to agree. Fan Art is about the art, not the characters. Granted, I've never seen any of your work, but I agree that art should not be judged like that.
Posted
Uhhh.. Please keep this to theOtaku Fanart, as this doesn't really create a topic on OtakuBoards. People are going to be idiots when voting on your art; don't let it bother you, and continue drawing keeping true critique in mind.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...