CanadianVegita Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I bought DBZ movie 6 (Origional Version) this weekend and I was slightly impressed. I always wanted to see Cooler and even though he was a robot he was still pretty cool. But I was confused when Cooler showed Goku how he too could use instant transmission. Where did Cooler learn this? It was wicked though, seeing what it's like when GOku teleports.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Oh this reminds me... I have a fan dub of movie 6 that I've never got around to watching :p perhaps I should for a good laugh... Anyway, Cooler probably learned it from the Ghetti Star... thats my best guess.
PiroMunkie Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Anyway, Cooler probably learned it from the Ghetti Star... thats my best guess. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I havn't seen it, but I know of it and the basic storyline and the characters in it and stuff. I agree with Transtic, he probably learned it from the Ghetti Star, it makes sense enough to satisfy my curiosity.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now