Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Last night I made a new banner for newly created site.

Here it is:

I thought it likes pretty good. I used paint actually because i don't have Photoshop right now that school is out.
Guest XBebop
Posted
Pretty good for being made in paint. But it isn't as good as something that could be made in photoshop...
Posted
Yeah. Thing about paint is that you can't resize and still have the enire picture. And the layers in Photoshop also help when you make banners.
When I get Photoshop back I'm going to edit this so it looks better. With shading and borders and better looking text.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...