James Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]i like moby's classical-techno songs, Bittersweet Symphony... thats my favorite....[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Yep...my absolute favourite style of music is neo-classical. If you want a great neo-classical track, listen to "Finished Symphony" by Hybrid. I guarantee you'll love it. I also really like Porcelain by Moby...it's a great song. Bittersweet Symphony is okay, but there is a techno remix of that song which takes out the vocals, and which keeps the violin. It's awesome...but I can't remember the name of the artist. I know that the remix is called "Waterwave". But I have no idea who the artist is...if I find out, I'll tell you. BabyGirl: Yep...I think it's spelled "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" ..but I could be wrong. I think it's by Vivaldi. It's great :)[/color][/size]
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1] Bittersweet Symphony is okay, but there is a techno remix of that song which takes out the vocals, and which keeps the violin. It's awesome...but I can't remember the name of the artist. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]i just downloaded the Techno remix of Bittersweet symphony.... :cool: [/color][/size][/b]
BabyGirl Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]i just downloaded the Techno remix of Bittersweet symphony.... :cool: [/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I remember the video...it was a dark guy with shaggy hair and a big nose...though I also seem to have forgotten the artist (for some reason I want to say Sound Garden but I believe that's wrong...) Anyway, that song is great.[/color]
James Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]I remember the video...it was a dark guy with shaggy hair and a big nose...though I also seem to have forgotten the artist (for some reason I want to say Sound Garden but I believe that's wrong...) Anyway, that song is great.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]I think the artist of Bittersweet Symphony is [b]The Verve[/b] ;)[/color][/size]
Fall Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 Well..........I don't mean to offend or argue with any......Eminem........fans, but I really think he can influence alot of people by his music.......... no offense to anyone who follows him.................
mornigndew Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Well..........I don't mean to offend or argue with any......Eminem........fans, but I really think he can influence alot of people by his music.......... no offense to anyone who follows him................. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] Eminen, I don't like his music, and I don't bother to listen to it [/color]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 eminem makes me LMAO, i must admit. i have his first cd. i mean, he mocks himself just as much as he does other people, & nothing he says is even true.
BabyGirl Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1]I think the artist of Bittersweet Symphony is [b]The Verve[/b] ;)[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Ah yes, I think you're correct. I was thinking of them too...but since I always get The Verve and the Vervepipe mixed up...I decided against it :smirk: Hehe, I think the Vervepipe are local people, a hometown, Lansing-bred band...[/color]
ssj babe Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 all i know is if u listen 2 deppressing music then ur depressed and if u listen to britney spears or *nstink than u suck (sorry i just don't like them)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now