Shi no Tenshi Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I made a new one. Hopefully it'll be approved on my account at myotaku.com Thoughts? I'm always open to criticism. Personally I don't think I could ever produce a good wallpaper even if the answer to all life depended on it. Oh yeah, it's free to use... eh.
Naru Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 I love it! The text is awesome! I don't see anything wrong with it! [also a fan of FLCL] Hope to see more from you!!!!!!!! 10/10!! ~naru-chan
Hevn Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Colors...i love what you did to the letters. Purple sets the mood of your wallpaper. Good job ^_^x[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now