Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made a new one. Hopefully it'll be approved on my account at myotaku.com

Thoughts? I'm always open to criticism. Personally I don't think I could ever produce a good wallpaper even if the answer to all life depended on it.

Oh yeah, it's free to use... eh.
Posted
I love it! The text is awesome! I don't see anything wrong with it! [also a fan of FLCL] Hope to see more from you!!!!!!!! 10/10!!

~naru-chan
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Colors...i love what you did to the letters. Purple sets the mood of your wallpaper. Good job ^_^x[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...