Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've noticed that most members on here live somewhere in the USA. And in Michigan and "Hell". Do anyone here live in Australia?
I already now James does.........and me, but anyone else? :toothy: ..............only askin'.........
Posted
Yeeeaaaahhh, but this thread is for me to know who lives in Australia, because some people put "Hell" or "H3LL" as the location..........

Anyway, what is this thing about a vortex?
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Sorry, but we'd had a bazillion topics like this so far...at least three that I can think of.

If you really want to know where everyone is from, I advise you to scroll back through the pages of General Discussion to find the topic you are looking for. All the info is there waiting for you; no need to rehash the same stuff.

By the way, if you want Australian members, I know that Warlock also lives here. He only lives about 15 minutes away from me. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't live in australia, but I can see you with my VERY large telescope, muahaha....

btw James, I see you changed your avatar again :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yep...you know I can never be happy with a single avatar for very long hehe.

This one's a placeholder though -- 'till I find a better one ;)[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...