Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][quote name='NashvilleDream']I was wondering if there could be a forum for debates, or for discussing political issues.[/quote]

For now, politics isn't popular enough. Not many Otaku members debate. Besides, this is an Anime Messege Board. Thus called Otakuboards (or Anime Geek Boards for translation). So I don't think this will go through.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='NashvilleDream']I was wondering if there could be a forum for debates, or for discussing political issues.[/quote]These topics are perfectly acceptable in Otaku Lounge. :)

As OtakuBoards has progressed through various versions, a constant effort has been made to keep the forums as streamlined as possible as opposed to spreading ourselves out too much. Keeping a perfect balance between the subjects you've mentioned here and light-hearted discussion in one singular forum, has never really been an issue.
Posted
Half the people here, myself included (lol), have such little idea of what they're talking about in terms of politics that I cannot even see a justification for such a forum anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...