mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Caffine... need... caffine....[/size][/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] No, caffine is bad for you. It erase your memory.:laugh: [/color] [color=green] Cam, you're not short, you're still taller than me [/color]
BabyGirl Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B][size=1]oh.. i guess .. i was overlooked again.. no big deal.. i'm pretty short..[/size]:o [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Sorry, so hard to concentrate...light headed still...Halloween tomorrow...dance! Poo, that makes me so upset. I wanted to dress up like a princess or a fairy or something pretty. But that won't happen :([/color]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 awe.. ^_^ but i'm only 5'6" .. *hugs chris and dew* dont worry about it babygirl, i was only joking *hugs babygirl* love you all ^_^
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]awe.. ^_^ but i'm only 5'6" .. *hugs chris and dew* dont worry about it babygirl, i was only joking *hugs babygirl* love you all ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] 5'6 is better than 5'2 [/color]
BabyGirl Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]awe.. ^_^ but i'm only 5'6" .. *hugs chris and dew* dont worry about it babygirl, i was only joking *hugs babygirl* love you all ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Meh, 5'6"...I...am...5'7"...hehe...anyway, can we [i]please[/i] get back on topic...otherwise I may feel obligated to close it...ooh![/color]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]trust me... being tall sucks... i turned 13 august 10th and i'm 6'0.... God... i hate being tall...[/b][/size][/color]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 -_-; .. you can only stay on a single topic so long.. um.. .. ... have a happy halloween?..
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=blue] DeathKnight, share me some of your height, I need it [/color]
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Naw... I love you Cam :) [/B][/QUOTE] are you GUYS like.... in love? not that i'm offending anyone ( with all your respect but I'm I right?) and for the rest of you here is a pic I made myself I call it..
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 naw.. chris is like the brother i never had.. ^_^ we're tight ;) close.. if you know what i mean :) awe.. thats cute brolly.. [url]http://photoasa.com/disk2/2985/74984_me2am.jpg[/url] heh.. heh... somthing i did in paint.. and colored in adobe..
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i] [B] are you GUYS like.... in love? not that i'm offending anyone ( with all your respect but I'm I right?) and for the rest of you here is a pic I made myself I call it.. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] If I remember correctly, they're like brothers, and Cam is my little brother. I like the happy face. [/color]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Cam, Like Best Bros right?[/color][/b][/size]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 hehe.. i dug up a couple more.. [url]http://photoasa.com/disk2/2985/75211_rr.jpg[/url] [url]http://photoasa.com/disk2/2985/77043_kikic.jpeg[/url] post-hair-cut pictures [url]http://photoasa.com/disk2/2985/79683_hair.jpg[/url] [url]http://photoasa.com/disk2/2985/80523_oboy.jpg[/url] (.. dont tell anyone.. . but... i know who O-boy really is.. hes.. *gets ranover by a train*) [url]http://photoasa.com/disk2/2985/81313_crash.jpeg[/url]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Hey cam on all those its Forbidden and you cant see it...[/color][/b][/size]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo... photoasa.. now has anti-leech .. >_< hold on.. i'll try to get that fixed...
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1] Hey cam you can create a free account at [url]www.yourphotos.com[/url] and you can post them there.... and post the link to the photo here...[/color][/b][/size]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 thanks a ton, [url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/74984_me2am.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/75211_rr.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/77043_kikic.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/79683_hair.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/80523_oboy.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/81313_crash.jpg[/url] .. in order that i posted them in
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=blue] Cam, honestly, you look better with real pics. [/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 AWWW! Cam posted the comic with meeeee in it :) I love those... you need to do more Cam! Cam is SO cute though :) In real life and in comics!
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=blue] Cam, try to draw me too [/color]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Well I must say those are very nice. I'm interested in seeing what you all look like
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][color=blue] Cam, honestly, you look better with real pics. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] oh yea? [url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/ohyea.jpg[/url]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [URL=http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4318/Me.jpg]......[/URL]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 gwahah.. if you didn't notice.. ^^ i kinda deformed the last pic.. i'm not really that bad.. [url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/cam.jpg[/url] thats me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now