Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
IIIIEEEE! My pic.... i don't look good....

Cam looks fine as always :)

Deathknight didn't look like anything I imagined... thats not bad by any means, it's just... not what I invisioned you as :) You certainly don't look very tall.... then again it's kinda hard to tell hieght when it's waist up :p You look good though :)

un pictore below.

l
l
v
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[b]
Deathknight didn't look like anything I imagined... thats not bad by any means, it's just... not what I invisioned you as :) You certainly don't look very tall.... then again it's kinda hard to tell hieght when it's waist up :p You look good though :)
[/b][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Erm.... i dunno what kind of picture i gave ppl on here... i guess a dark teen... O.o...but thats me..... One n only.... Death Knight in the flesh eh? :cross: [/color][/b][/size]
Posted
I think it has something to do with the Fall harvest and winter being assiciated with dark, cold, and death in feudal Europe.
(Oh, and BabyGirl, if you still need to talk with me I will be on AIM tonight for about an hour)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]Okay, I've a question... What do pictures of people have to do with carving pumpkins and All Hallows' Eve? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Who knows. I tried to start a relevant topic, but I guess it just didn't work :rolleyes: [/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[B]Right im gonna simplify this a lot: -

Christian god ppl go around killing all pagans and nicking their holidays (including christmas funnily enough, ill explain it another time)and messing em up, end of story.[/B]

Im 17 and like 5'8 and it is soooo stressing, theres nothing worse that being small, part from being something bad as well as being small.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B][B]
Im 17 and like 5'8 and it is soooo stressing, theres nothing worse that being small, part from being something bad as well as being small. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I'm hurt, because I'm small:bawl: :bawl: [/color]

[color=green] DeathKnight, you look nice:) [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...