Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] I lived in U.S, but my parent still have old fashion thought [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
geeze, and i thought my parent's thought was old fashioned. do this (im serious):
leave a note that says: "Ive run away for making me marry someone that i dont want to, if u want to see me again, promise that u wont make me marry him"
then leave it in an open place, and simply go for a walk, but take a few of ur valuable things and hide them in the bushes, so it looks like ur really running away. then come backk like 5 hours later (the longer u drag it out, the more impact it will have). that will probably make them change their mind.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]i no not now. on a weeked, leave the note at 10 and come back at 9:00. those 11 hours shuld put sum sense into them. it works perfectly. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] It's a good idea, but the problem is, I never stay home on weekend. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]where do u go? anywho, if u decide to try my plan, uve got my full support! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] I go to my school, it's better there [/color]
Posted
o. hmmm, well anywho, do it before they force u to get married, maybe during christmas break, if u get one. ppl shuld be allowed to choose who they marry!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]o. hmmm, well anywho, do it before they force u to get married, maybe during christmas break, if u get one. ppl shuld be allowed to choose who they marry! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] I'll think about your plan. My parent just propose it to me, they didn't force me or go any further yet. They're still waiting for my answer next week, after my exam. [/color]
Posted
All I can offer is this advice: Do what what's best for you. No one else(including your parents) always knows exactly how you feel but you. I know I'm just a newbie, but if you need me, I got your back.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]'.....' why dont u just say no then if they're giving you a choice....[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] They're waiting for me to answer, they expected as a "yes". They don't want to give me too much pressure right now, because they know I have exam this week [/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
there expecting a yes right?..... then give them a hell no! whats the worst that could happen.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[color=blue] They're waiting for me to answer, they expected as a "yes". They don't want to give me too much pressure right now, because they know I have exam this week [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal]Hm... Then in that case just say no, I mean it's not that hard is it? Everyone has to learn how to cope with "no"s some time or the other (namely your parents).

Oh, and No-Name? Nice plan.[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
u shouldnt run away from problems.
just say no.
(or remember the 3 simple words)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]u shouldnt run away from problems.
just say no.
(or remember the 3 simple words) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]3 words... yup...

or 4...

I AM A LESBIAN.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]u shouldnt run away from problems.
just say no.
(or remember the 3 simple words) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1] I can't say that 3 simple words. It's worse than I give my paren a "yes" as an answer. I'm not again it or anything, I just can't say it [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeah, I go with no-name... RUN AWAY!
In the christmas break, for... 3 days, 3 is lucky...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Like VoodooKanaka said,you canno run away from problems.They're their for you to overcome,no matter how hard they get,theirs always a proper solution.AND THAT'S DEFINETLEY NOT THE EASY WAY OUT.IREPEAT NOT THE EASY WAY OUT.
I'm here for anyone if they have a problem,just PM me.
Posted
how old are you? Marriage is a huge step and you dont know about the habits of the loser there trying to hook you uo with. I mean be real the disision you make effects your whole life! If you are a U.S. citizen they have no legal right to make you marry. No offense but do you come from an indian or islamic backround? I should know thats what my parents tried to do but I had to be tru to myself first cuz that man could beat you or be a drunkard or have sickening habits that your parents couldnt possiblt know about. This is the rest of your life ya know!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B]
[color=teal]
Oh, and No-Name? Nice plan.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Why thank you:whoops: :) :whoops: - im keeping it up my sleave in case my parents try to pull anything as drastic as this on me, ive thought about it for awhile, itll work perfectly.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]
Like VoodooKanaka said,you canno run away from problems.They're their for you to overcome,no matter how hard they get,theirs always a proper solution.AND THAT'S DEFINETLEY NOT THE EASY WAY OUT.IREPEAT NOT THE EASY WAY OUT.
I'm here for anyone if they have a problem,just PM me. [/B]
[/QUOTE]
no, u and voodoo got it all wrong:
-u dont run away
-u make it look like u ran away by leaving a depressing note and hiding ur valuable outside in a bush (cause if u really ran away ud take them).
-just go walk around (or drive) for 10hours-1 day(if u really wanna be drastic)
-come back, ur parents will be on their knees for being so mean to drive u away.
------------
running away from ur problems, wood be running away for real, m idea is just a clever trick that wood have the same effect as running away.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
hey MD, the guy they want u to marry. talk to him, does he want to marry u?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]3 simple words will end this all.

"I am gay."

Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
shes already said that that wood be worse.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...