Guest sutekia Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 Hehe... hey everyone... just thought I would post a recent graphic I made. Please leave some comments and/or suggestions, thanks :) [IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v242/shiawase89/randomgraphic.jpg[/IMG]
AppleCore Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 It looks great, I especially like the colors. What font did you use for the smaller text? What program did you make it in?
Guest sutekia Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 thanks for your comment ^_^ i used adobe photoshop 7.0 to make it. and the smaller text is silkscreen.
Hevn Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]It's very pleasing to the eye. I love the color and the magical effect. I was disturbed by the lines above. Is it suppose to be a border? Can I say it ruins the fluidity of the whole picture? Just my opinion. If the idea of erasing the lines is not good I could suggest that you make it less sharper to give a blurry look. Ok, I'll shut up now and just say it is great ^_^x[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Random Fan Girl Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 HEY STELLA!!!!!!! i like the orangy thingy. its awesome. the colors are awesome. wondering how i know you? Its me Faye off your site and ffx2.com...... just wanted you to know so you would freak out... well i love your stuffs. they are swesom. you should post them here. everyone'd love them
Assassin Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 [size=1][color=SlateGray]Sutekia, Very nice work, the colors blend well together, also, the text. I noticed that you used some type of brush, or brushes. It looks very clean, although, I agree with 'hEvN about the border. It looks like you was going to make it a "Splash," like image. Anyway, good job, I like it.
Guest sutekia Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 I didn't use any brushes in that graphic. Just used various photoshop filters. So I guess its something I can call my own ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now