::Ex-Soldier:: Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 I'm not posting any painted stuff, just to be safe, because y'know...it is illegal and all...but I do have sketches. Check'em out...critique! [img]http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00399917f00000100.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00399917f00000105.jpg[/img] If you guys don't mind posting some painted stuff, let me know.
Kitty Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]It's definately graffiti...-ness. I live in LA and have for a while, so I've seen a lot of this stuff. But... like MOST graffiti, I can barely read it. And the second one is a red X. So.. what does it SAY?!? *needs to know for no real reason* Oh, lemme rate it! *likes to rate* 1st Graffiti pic: 9/10 -- Looks real. Good thing you didn't ACTUALLY graffiti anything other than that paper. 2nd Graffiti pic: .. Can't see it.. oO;;[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Shi no Tenshi Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 There is legal graffiti you can do. Just search for a local club or something, there are places that want graffiti to give it a teenage atmosphere or for designs. Or do it on massive bits of plywood. Do it in chalk, snap a picture, then let the rain do the rest. Anyways, looks very cool. I like the first one better, because the second one seems very plain looking.
Syn Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Well they both work for me :P The first one, I think, is the better of the two. It actually looks like graffiti. So yeah, when I say I like it, what I mean is, I love it ^_^;; Its nothing new by any means, but it looks good. The second one, well I cant say I like it, at all. I think it looks too much like kiddies bubble writing, but thats just me. I dont exactly know anything about graffiti...I just know what I like... I must say though, the part I like the most about the both of them is your little signature thing. Thats very cool, you should do a big piece based around it. Oh, ratings... [b]1st - 8/10 2nd - 4/10[/b]
::Ex-Soldier:: Posted July 26, 2004 Author Posted July 26, 2004 Actually, the first is a piece which is an all out assault on colors, detail, etc. And my second is a throw up, which means it just something to put up to get my name out...you dig? I can't be doing pieces in hot spots, you know? [img]http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00399917f00000103.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now