Engel Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 But, I need to post it somewhere so I can get a link, and what bettere place than here so I can get some pointers. Most don't reply to my threads, though.
cinnamon Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 What a good idea- posting in the art forum to get a link. Why didnt I think of that? Anyway, the banner was okay, but it seemed really pixelly to me. Or was that just my computer? Anyway, keep up the good work/schemes...:D Cinnamon
Pawn114 Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 I wasent sure if you wanted someone to give you a link so you can hotlink it to your banner or what, so I did. [IMG] [url]http://img53.exs.cx/img53/2559/sephxbanner.png[/url] [/IMG] And just take out the spaces. I have to agree with cinamon, it does look a little pixelly, did you shrink or stretch it? Good for a first time. I threw in a border around the outside so you can tell it from the rest of everything, just PM me if you dont want the border and I'll re-upload it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now