OtakuBoards

Wolf's Rain RPG

Cat

[b][i][u][size=5][center]Wolf's Rain RPG[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]
[/center]
[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][/u][/size][size=4]In a city close to paradise were most wolf's went. The pack of Kiba was there. Thier was also another pack there. This pack was made up of 5 wolf's and one Lunar/ Guardian. The Pack's leader was a Female wolf named Rikku. Kiba's pack was very aware of Rikku's pack but really it was Rikku's pack that even more aware of Kiba's pack then Kiba could every know. Then a fight became between Tsume and Rikku. That is what started the mass between Kiba' pack and Rikku's Pack. With only one thing in mind. To get to paradise before the other.[/i]

[i]Ok. I will need 4 other wolf's besides me and one Lunar flower/ Guardian. One spot is for my friend who helped me with this RPG.[/i]

[i]Here's the Sign-Up[/i]

[i]Human form[/i]

[i]Name:[/i]

[i]Age:[/i]

[i]Gender:[/i]

[i]Eye color:[/i]

[i]Looks:[/i]

[i]Wolf form[/i]

[i]Fur:[/i]

[i]Looks:[/i]

[i]B...io:[/i]

[i]My Sign-Up[/i]

[i]Human form[/i]

[i]Name: Rikku[/i]

[i]Age: Unknown[/i]

[i]Gender: Female[/i]

[i]Eye color: Brown[/i]

[i]Looks:[url="http://nge.otaku.ru/pictures/asuka/asuka07.jpg"]http://nge.otaku.ru/pictures/asuka/asuka07.jpg[/url] with 3 earings in both ears.[/i]

[i]Wolf form[/i]

[i]Fur: Black[/i]

[i]Look:All black with 3 earings in both ears.[/i]

[i]B...io; Rikku was always alone in the world. Untill one day a old women saw her when she was a Puppy and mistook her for a dog. At the old house where Rikku now lived there was another wolf. His name was Tsume. Tsume kept to himself. 4 years later the old women became ill and died. Rikku left and from that day on she was alone again not knowing what happen to that other wolf.[/i]

[/size]

Human form

Name: Nina

Eye color:blue

Looks: She has Dirty blonde hair and simple clothing

Wolf form

Fur:Tawny

Looks: Has a locket around her neck

Bio: Nina is a street wolf she knows a few tricks and knows where to get good food. She has a soft spot for humans ever since she met this little boy who played with her when she was a pup.

Human Form

Name:Mamimi

Eye color:Gray

Looks:has long dark brown hair(always in a braid)

Wolf form

Looks:has a strange necklace around her neck

Fur:dark brown

Bio:has a strange connection to humans but is most comfortable around wolfs she was shuned and forced to never return to her town if she did she will be killed so now she wanders the streets alone

• 2 months later...
Guest primevalcrosis
Human Form

Name:Inu

Eye color:Gold

Looks:Short White hair, black streaks in bangs; 2 ear piercings in each ear; Light Chest Armor; Black Trenchcoat

Wolf form

Looks:Chest Plate

Fur:White

Bio:Mostly unknown to the pack, Inu merely showed up one day and never left. She seems to have nightmares of her past in her sleep, where she always murmurs of a fire and her younger brother. She only cared for one being outside her family, and that was Derek, a young human who saved her and gave her the armor she wears everywhere.

• 4 years later...
Human form

Name:Akita

Eye color: gray

Looks: [url]http://narutoluvr13.deviantart.com/art/Akita-106424465[/url]

Wolf form

Fur: White

Looks: ~Coat: Slick and sleek, White.

~Build: Feminine

~Eyes: Gray

Bio: Akita doesn't remember much about her past. What she does remember happened within the last three years.

~Personality: Akita is very kind, thoughtful, caring ,athletic, and lighthearted. She is very sympathetic to those who are less fortunate than she is, likes to make new friends, and tries her best to make the most out of bad situations.

~Likes: The outdoors, the smell of flowers, shiny objects

~Dislikes: inconsiderate people, bullies

~Fears: Being surprised, strangers, imprisonment, hunters, nobles

Hi Mobius and welcome to OtakuBoards.

I'm glad you're interested in role playing, however, this thread was started over four years ago and I doubt Cat has any intentions of reviving it.

Please try to avoid gravedigging in the future.

I encourage you to continue looking for RPG, but try not to venture past the first page.

If you have any questions, refer to the rules here:
[URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58238"]Auditions Guidelines[/URL]

Or you can always PM me or another moderator for help.

Thanks,
D