Jump to content
OtakuBoards

WWF (Kurt Angel) :( I hate him *sniff*


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tintin [/i]
[B]Yeah that's how it went and i thought one of the best matches dx had were when its road dogg Xpac and tori vs The Dudleyz in a table dumpster match at King of the Ring 2001 and tori got put through a table that was sooo funny and i suppose some of the alliance is ok Rhyno is tough when he does the Gore that must be painful. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah, I think I saw that one... heh... it was cool![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Anyone who doesn't like a wrestler anymore just because they go heel, isn't really a fan, they're a mark. While, I do think that Kurt Angle plays a better heel, I do disagree with him going to the alliance. If both promotions split, there'll be very few major stars left in the WWF. Anyway, I think RVD doing the clean job to Edge was far worst than the Angle turn. Even worse than that however, is Kane tapping out to Angle on the SmackDown tapings. [/B][/QUOTE]
but ya gota give Kane credit for how long he kept the ankle lock in
Im mean the dude was bangn
newyas suttins gonna go down
Maybe stone cold and KA are gonan screw each other up at SS
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

I just hope they have Angle give a really good and original reason for turning... If not, that would ruin the entire plot. [/B][/QUOTE]

he says his reason was that his wwf team were losers, wow, how utterly original....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

he says his reason was that his wwf team were losers, wow, how utterly original.... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, he said its because rock and jericho kept arguing with each other, and that taker hasn't accomplished much in 10 years, and something about kane being a moron for forgiving taker after he burned him as a child, still stupid though
Posted
I wonder who is gonna win out of WWF and the Alliance most ppl think it is gonna be the Alliance but i wanna know who is fighting in the one match to decide it finally.:worried:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]holy fishsticks! I never thought that would happen, I haven't watched wrestling for over a month.... [/B][/QUOTE]HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HOLY FISHSTICKS THATS FUNNY SEPH HA HA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING HA HA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: HA HA HA WOOO HOOO OH OH I WUS GONNA SAY I LIKE THE ALLIENCE WELL NOT HE ECW BUT WCW YUP I THINK THERE KOOL BUT I WISH REYMYSTERIO WILL COME BACK
Posted
i still say this is a setup on kurt angle's part... i just can't see him defecting, not when he wears the american flag & we were just attacked by terrorists... you see what i mean? that would just be...dumb...on the part of the writers.
Posted
I just thought that I'd throw an interesting tid bit into the hat. I read that the WWF has started selling tickets for an event entitled "And the Invasion Continues," that will take place early next year. If this is indeed true, I hope that by "invasion" they are referring to the nWo. At the ppv, I expect Angle to double-cross the alliance. It would make sense, because last time Angle teamed with Austin, Austin double-crossed him. By working on the inside, Angle could screw the alliance over in the same exact manner.
Posted
Yeah, it might be a setup by Kurt Angel to turn the Alliance up side down, but you never know..............

At surviver series, what happens if the WWF wins, and Kurt Angel is still with the Alliance? That means that it will be Kurt Angel's fault for leaving......it will be hes own fault if wwf wins, and puts ecw, wcw out of business........:P
Posted
BOY I TEL YA
DA WOLFPACK WAS THE BOYZ BACK THEN
STING,KEVIN NASH,too badd those are the only peeps iremember from the pack
Those two alone were big time bangaz
Kurt Angle: Is Austin A cheater? mmmyeea. Does he play fair? mmmnno *lauhgs at that part* but when its all o the line he gets the job done.
may b the alliance will kick KA out for somethin like he may loose at SS by getting pinned by one of the big dawgs like Undertaker
that should be a good match though
Kane&Undertaker vs. SC and KA
WHO DOESNT AGREE WITH ME ON THIS ONE
THAT WOULD BE KEWL
RVD RVD!!! RVD!!! RVD!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...