Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Dragon Wars[PG-13 for profanity and violence]


Recommended Posts

Posted
Soji gasped.
"Oh my gosh! Dryoga. Vynlen, I am so sorry. I didn't realize tha it was you...is everything alright?"
Dryoga nodded his large scaly head and looked at Vynlen, Soji smiled at the pair. they were close and unbearibly so.
"So what have you been doing?"
Dryoga looked at the bags clutched in Vynlen's grasp.
"I see, well you had better get to the keep now that this rain has died down enough for you to fly."
As Dryoga leapt from the ground and into the sky she looked back at the girl.
"I must go now. Becareful."
Soji turned the horse back towards the keep and rode away, prince Kal deep within her thoughts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...