OtakuBoards

The Dragon Wars[PG-13 for profanity and violence]

Kayin Cloud

OOC: The Nameless has dropped out I'm afraid...but the show must go on!
Medieval/Fantasy
In a small country, far away from society, cities burn and people suffer, wars break out at any given time, and Dragons roam the lands involved in wars between humans and against humans. Many children are separated from family and are taken in by dragons or dragons are raised by humans from eggs. Dragons that grow up with humans are usually those who fight with them, Dragons that despise man are usually those whose habitat was disturbed by the humans' warfare.

The Overlords don't agree with humans being raised by dragons/dragons being raised by humans, The Dragons are angered with the disturbance of their homes, and the humans living with Dragons wish to defend their freedom to live with dragons. The Alliances formed are the Dragons, The Ryu Group (man with dragons), and The Overlords (man w/o dragons). These groups are all out to defeat the others and the leaders of these groups don't plan on forfeiting.

A group of outcasts not involved in the war have formed an alliance to stop the fighting if possible. People and dragons fight together to find a way end the war in hopes of peace. Will they succeed to end the war or will one of the Alliances reign? We'll have to wait and see...

Here is everyone who has signed up:
[U]Outcasts-4:[/U]
Kayin-Dryoga
Delirium-Vylen
DuoMaxwell1423-Hozeria Soji
Yunsung-Tal Rerem
[U]Overlords-2:[/U]
Galvatron-Prince Kal
Trigun11-Princess Kat
-
[U]Ryus-2:[/U]
Ohkami-Meiko Mizuya
Lrb-Matsuo Miyuza
[U]Dragons-2:[/U]
DragonBlood-Dunlas Morgen
ColourDeaf-Chand Greywyrm

Dragons speak telepathically so indicate it some how plz

Dragons and their partners can speak telepathically so no one else can hear them, even from a distance

Now that that's out of the way...here we go!
It had been 3 years that Dryoga had been living in his new home. He had been staying in a girl's stable which gave him enough room to stand and lie down. He was fairly large for a young dragon. It may have been because he was a Blue Dragon, a dragon with freezing breath. A bright light shone in Dryoga's face from the door which was opened. He awoke to see a figure standing in the doorway. It was the girl who he'd been living with, Vylen. "Did you sleep well, Dryoga?" Vylen asked smiling.

Dryoga raised his head, ["Good morning, Vylen, Yes, thanks for asking. How did you sleep?"] he replied telepathically.

"I slept pretty well too. But it's time to get up, sleepyhead. We have to go into town today. The food won't just show up you know." Vylen answered.

Dryoga thought for a second. ["I almost forgot! Sorry, Vylen...I'm losin it here..."] Dryoga answered. He stepped out of the stable and waited for Vylen to climb on.

[COLOR=Navy]Meiko heard her alarm go off and sat up in bed and turned it off. She turned her head and saw it was 7 o'clock in the morning. She yawned and combed her fingers through her naturally messy black hair. She pushed the covers away and swung her legs over the side of the bed and touched her feet to the cool, polished, wooden floorboards. Meiko stood and grabbed her clothes for the day before heading for the bathroom.

She closed the door quietly and started the spray of warm water from the faucet, adjusting it to the right temperature and taking a warm shower. When she was done, she stopped the water and dried herself off quickly. Meiko changed into her regular clothes and tried to straighten her hair without success. She sighed and left the bathroom, heading downstairs and jumping the last four steps.

Meiko entered the kitchen and saw her mother and father.

"Morning." she said cheerfully, picking up a piece of toast.

"Morning." they replied as Meiko walked to them.

Meiko hugged her parents and took the backdoor, outside. She walked over to the stables, munching on her piece of toast, it was crunchy, just the way she liked it. Meiko approached the first stable and opened the door.

"Good morning, Sideria. How are you?" she asked, picking up a rag and oil. She poured an amount onto the rag and started to oil her rough patches.

["Good morning. I slept well, it was slightly chilly though."] Sideria answered.

"I see." Meiko said, finishing up. She only had to oil Sideria's hide once in a while because she took good care of her.

Meiko left the cubicle to get some food for Sideria and the other dragons. She went along giving each of the dragons their prefered food and returned to Sideria.

"I'll be back in a while. I'll finish up with breakfast before we go to the base." Meiko told her.

["I'll be waiting."] Sideria said, nodding her head.

Meiko smiled and hugged the large purple dragon who'd been her best friend since the age of four, when they'd first met on that fateful stormy night.

Meiko went back into the house and finished her breakfast.

"How are the dragons?" asked her father.

"They're all fine. But they all found it a little chilly last night, except for Anker. But he's an ice dragon so no surprise there." Meiko answered, washing her plate and cutlery.

"Are you going to the base?" her mother asked.

"Yeah, just gotta get the ocarina." she said, running back up the stairs and grabbing the instrument from her room.

"All right, I'm leaving now. Bye." Meiko said as she went out the back and saddled Sideria.

She mounted the dragon and took off for the base.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] A bit long, sorry.

Soji romed around with no purpose as she broaded on the death of her dragon.
"He was old...he said so him-self."
She nodded as a few walked by her and sighed as she reached rhe top floor and walked out onto the balcony and climbed onto the roof. SHe sat and satred at the sun for well over and hour, she smiled grimly as the large bell tolled as a reminder that the breakfast in the dineing hall had just been put out on the table. Wipeing away a few stray tears she climbed down and through the halls yet again. She was alne in the world, the battles and war had taken Morphius from her and she was going to continue till it ended just has he had.

Vylen chuckled, and mounted her friends back. He spread his wings, and launched into the air. The girl instantly adjusted as she felt the powerful muscles bunch beneath her, and leaned forward. A couple beats of his wings, and they were airborne.

They flew in silence for a couple minutes, and Vylen ?said, [?Dryoga??] She said it telepathically because it was nearly impossible to speak anyway. The air was lower up there, and she had to save it just to breathe.

[?Yes, Vylen??]

She brushed hair out of her eyes. [?What do you really think about this war??]

Dryoga let out a mental sigh. [?We?ve had this conversation before??]

OOC: GAH! @.@ Sorry, I am so tired? and my hand is dead? so your lucky I?m typing at all!

Prince Kal stands in middle of what was a great castle in the north and kneels on his left knee. " Father you have passed away as fast as are once mighty castle fell to ruin. I'll make sure these dragon faithfull are exterminated by my sword even if human blood must be spilt ! " Kal stands back on his feet and turns directly towards one of his captains. " Captain take a small skrimish force to test the strength of these dragon lovers." commanded Prince Kal.

Prince Kal looked up at the sky and smiled." Look's like I have a vistor."
A black beastly dragon landed onto the ground, his eye's were white as if he had no soul, the end of his tail looked barbed with spikes. Prince Kal approched the beast and laughed. " An dragon that seems like he was brought out of hell ! So tell me dragon what brings you here?"

The dragon said nothing he had no language but Prince Kal could see he was drwan out to him it seemed they wanted the same goal.

" Well I'll eliminate my enemies with one of their twisted own." Prince Kal said.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Princess Kat watched and stood from afar. " Stupid. The Dragon obviously has move power [B]and[/B] Strength than you Kal." She nearly yelled to him. The Captain motioned for her to go back, into safety. She shook her head. " I'm a princess thus I have power over you. The Prince doesn't know how to take care of his guards." The Princess's eyes darted over to the Prince then to the Ebon Beast. " How in the seven Hells... Which include being with him " -She points to the Prince- " can you turn against your own kind? They must've done something to you for you to carry this hatred for them... But What?" The Dragon steps forward , as if to attack her. Prince Kal jumped in front of Kat , to protect her, but is knocked down by her. " I've must've struck something accord in this dragon, thus, I must take responsibility for it." She smirked as if she wasn't afraid of the oncmong beast.[/COLOR]

Dryoga let out a mental sigh. [?We?ve had this conversation before?I don't want any side to win. If the Ryus won I wouldn't really be upset, since we could still live together...But neither dragons nor people should live a forced on lifestyle...?]

Vylen smiled for a second. ["Dryoga, could you wake me up when we get to town? I'm having trouble staying awake up here..."] she asked him.

["Anything for you, old friend..."] Dryoga answered as Vylen fell asleep on his back. Dryoga glanced back at her and smiled as much as dragons could. [I'll do anything at all...] Dryoga thought. They soon were above the city. Dryoga landed in an opening. ["We're here!"] he said waking Vylen.

Vylen woke up suddenly and surely, as she always did. [?Thank you.? She switched from telepathy to speech in mid-sentence. She slid off his back slowly, making sure to avoid the sharp ridges that protected his leathery skin.

As her feet touched the ground, she clutched Dryoga as a wave of dizziness hit her. ?There is wrongness, Dryoga? I don?t know what has happened? but the [I]mana[/I] is messed up.?

She slowly regained her composure, and Dryoga turned his head to look at her. [?This is not good, Vylen. It involves dragons.?]

Kal looked directly at Kat . " Don't act foolish, what is it that you want is it to be on the battle filed ? How you became a Princess is beyond myself, who ever arranged for you to be at my side was an idiot ! " Kal turned around with his back facing Kat, next he yelled at his soilders. " Stop sitting around find some sort of weapon, monster or anything to kill a dragon ! "

The soilders stood up. " Yes sir, what ever you say will be done ! ".
" Like always it's up to me to win the battles, every one else is weak compared to me ! " said Prince Kal as he crossed his arm's. Kat just looked at Kal and shook her head. " Kal you sure can be a jerk when your so arrogant ! "

Prince Kal was pacing back and forth waiting for a return from his skrimish unit,suddenly the captain came to Kal in a hurry. " Prince Kal we have spotted dragons in the area were not sure if we can take on such a giant creature." said the captain. " Dragons huh, don't worry i'll join you in battle. With this twisted dragon i'm sure I can change the tied of this war." claimed Prince Kal in a very arrogant attitude. Prince Kal mounted this twisted black dragon and headed into battle.

IC:
Dunlas watched as the Prince mounted the dragon below...[i]what in the sevel layers of hell?[/i] suddenly he realised what was happening, this creature was joining the humans! [i]Trator![/i] Dunlas screamed as he roard, a deep and threatening roar, it was a mix of the throaty roar from befor, and a higher pitched screach...a roar that made men tremble. Clasping his wings close to his body, he dove down through the clouds, falling faster and faster, the ground rushed up to meet him...

At the last second he launched out his wings and angled back up...now hovering infront of the tratorus dragon and the prince, slowly his wings flaped, just enough to keep him afloat. [i]How could you turn against us, your breathern!?[/i] Dunlas said, calmly, alowing both the Dragon and the Prince to hear, [i]For your treaturey, I will BREAK YOU![/i] He raised his "voice" as he let out another roar as his throat begain to burn, the fire rising from his chest, the sensation was not perticularly painfull to the dragon, though it would cause a human to writher in pain...He spit a blast of fire at the two figures...

TAG:Galvatron

Prince Kal saw the blast of fire heading in his direction, the black dragon shaked Kal of his back. The blast of fire hit the black dragon" Ugh ... I see you did that to save me ." said Kal as he got back up on his two feet. The black dragon gave a roar as if he was telling Dunlas to back off. " Fight this dragon it's only a obstacle in are path." said prince Kal.

The black dragon used his wings for speed as he darted for Dunlas, in seconds the black dragon attacked using his barbed tail.

Soji roamed more after breakfast when nes of a Dragon betrying his brethern reached her ears.
"Who has seen this?"
Dunlas.
Soji frowned that dragon never lied to anyone, she knew something was worng. Running to her room she grabed her bow and arros and headed for the gate of the keep.
"Open the gate! I'm going to find Dunlas!"
The gate opened before her and she mounted the horse beside her and rode hard for the place tat the people spoke of.
[I]Dunlas, you had better be alright, you know what you belive in and have no problem with that you care only for your kind and their survival. News or a tratior must have you VERY upset.[/I]

OOC:Uh, Galvatron, Dragons are strong but nothing can take on Dragon fire strait up in the chest/face with out getting killed, (or for some creatures seriously hurt) So lets say he...uh, moved out of the way or somthing cool?

IC:Dunlas moved fast and low when he saw the prince get knocked off the dragon, he moved in to bite the man but a barb caught him in the neck.
Switching targets from human to dragon Dunlas swiftly turned on the traitorus creature, [i]you will die befor the end of this![/i] He pounced on the dragon, claws ready mouth wide, a roar sliped out almost unprevoked...the dragons clashed...

Tag:Galvatron

The black dragon of prince Kal battled Dunlas fang for fand and claw for claw. The two dragons moved back and forth trying to gain an advantage loud roars were heard as both traded blows back and forth. Kal who was watching from a far clinched his sword as he watched a stalemate between the two dragons.

" It's time too leave this battle, it's time to refocus on are goal." yelled Prince Kal at the black dragon. The black dragon gave an hiss at Dunlas as he left the battle. Kal mounted the dragon the two were headed back home.

["Vylen...go get what we need. I'll go investigate...Once I find out what it is I'll come back to get you."] Dryoga said. After he felt enough of Vylen's weight leave his back, he stood up. He was about to spread his wings to take off, but something was stopping him...it was Vylen holding on to him. ["Vylen, I told you to stay here.]

"No, Dryoga. I'm going too. I don't care what you say, I'm going with you!" Vylen exclaimed, still holding on to Dryoga. "The only way I'll stay here is if you stay here. And I know that that's not happenning."

["Vylen, I'm not going to let you get into anything you can help getting into. I'm not going to stay here and you are."] answered Dryoga. He had relaxed his wings for a bit and tried to open them again. He still felt too much of Vylen's weight on his back. ["Vylen, let go!"]

"The only way you're going to make me stay hear is if you freeze my legs to the ground!" Vylen exclaimed. She knew Dryoga would never do that to her and waited for him to let her on his back. Dryoga laid back down and Vylen climbed back on. "Wait...I don't sense the same thing as before...I guess we'll be heading home." Vylen said.

["Vylen, don't we have to finish our food shopping?"] Dryoga replied.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Princess Kat cursed a bit as she was target practicing with her quiver of arrows and her bows, using a tree which had a lot of branches. " I wish you were dead Kal You Selfish Arrogant ( The following is not type due to graphic circumstances) And I'd Kill you. One quick arrow anywhere... Painless death really. The reason they put me at your side is cause they didn't trust you. You're quick to anger, I'm not.... Oh Wait... I am if you coun't what I said. Damn trying to kill dragons. Dragons did nothing to us.... except the killing of father... but he deserved it. I'd love to fight you but (following is done in a voice to resemble their mothers) Young Ladies do not fight... It is improper.... They haven't had the training nor is it their role to fight - She loads an arrow into her bow and aims. She Releases only to splinter another for she hit the one in the middle[/COLOR]

Soji had been riding for an hour it felt like but she knew that something had hapened somewhere nad she was going to find out what it was, she felt the anger from somewhere ahead of her and she heard the mumbling of a girl it sounded.
"Hello?"
AN arrow whizzed past her followed by another which she quickly plucked form the air and looked at quziclly.
"Well, you seem to know that wepon well."
Soji dismounted and looked at the Princess with narrowing eyes, the girl looked at her as if Soji were a monster.
"H-How did you do that?"
"Huh? You mean with the arrow, I was trained that way with arows and bows, I make my own my-self...Who are you child? And why do you seem so angered by something?"

IC:

Dunlas did not follow the prince, he did not have the need, sooner or later the two would meet. Dunlas had done enough just to test his new rivals strengths, the creature was strong and quick, but there was some weakness, some slight thing that would become the dragons doom. [i]When next we meet, we will find that doom.[/i] Dunlas thought to himself.

He did not fly away or indeed go very far at all. Only slightly tired but rather hungery, Dunlas made his way for the first sent he could pick up, deer...

Dunlas lay hidden behind a stand of trees, he had followed the buck for some time, slowly getting closer to his goal. The deer stood just beyond the trees, suddenly his head shot up, he looked around quickly, stared at the stand of trees. He could not see Dunlas, but he must have picked up the sent, the buck bound off down the slight slope, Dunlas sprung up over the stand of trees and spread his wings, gaining speed as he dropped lower and lower. Soon he was directly over the deer, his hind legs out streched, he grabbed up the big buck with both claws, the creature struggled for life, reared back and caught Dunlas with an antler tip near the chest, the sudden pain caused Dunlas to clutch the deer even harder, crushing the bones of the shoulders and pelves.

Dunlas carefully landed and lay the dieing creature out befor him, [i]A noble creature you are, and a strong leader no doubt, now it is time for you kin to take your place.[/i] he thought quietly to the deer, [i]The words you gave to us when last you came to our forest you have kept dragon, It is my time.[/i] The buck sighed a painfull breath, [i]then I will pain you no more, may your heir live to be as great and noble as you were.[/i] With this Dunlas snaped the deers neck and began to eat, he noticed a young buck standing just inside the forest, [i]You have no need to fear me young buck, I have given my word just as I did when last I feed here, I will not take both lord and heir, you are free to lead your kindred for some years to come, and I shall not bother you nor your heir.[/i] The deer silently nodded and walked away into the forest. It was a strange thing, that for such a creature, ruthless to his enemies, to be so honorable to his prey. But Dunlas knew that with out a leader the deer whould perish from this forest, and he would not again be able hunt them in these parts of the land...

After Dunlas ate, leaving nothing but a bit of blood, he whent back to the small stand of trees on top of the hill. He lay his head down and fell asleep, though one eye he kept half open incase such humans who hunted in these parts were to dare intrude on him...

Upon returning from an battle that was neither a loss or an win. Kal returned to the northen empire or what was left of it. " That dragon was nothing but a minor set back." said prince Kal as he got off the black dragon. Kal looked back at his dragon and told it to rest before they set out again. " I wonder what Kat is doing she needs to help in battle. I'll ask her to lead a unit of troops to attack the dragons or humans that help them."

Prince Kal came into view of Kat from afar, Kal noticed another figure talking to Kat.
" Well it looks like a vistor has come to speak to Kat or is it me you wan't." Prince Kal said to Soji.

Soji looked at Kal and frowned.
[I]Is he the one that I sense? Might be....[/I]
"Iwas passing by if you don't mind when the girl accidently let fly an arrow at my head."
Soji was curt, she had always been so from the time she could talk to others.
"I belive I'm searching for a freind, now if you don't mind I'll leave."
Soji tugged the reins of her horse making it move and kept on her trail the way she was going.
"Tell me one thing sir. Are you Prince Kal?'
Soji had her hand tightly on her bow ready for the reply if may be what she thought it would be. It would not take long for an arrow to find his throat and his death.

Prince Kal stood a few feet from Soji. " So you wish to shot me , if you must go ahead and do it." said Prince Kal. Suddenly Kat moved in the middle of the two and gave a nasty look at Kal. " Kal you think your invincible now. That arrow would of killed you." Prince Kal looked at the ground and mumbled some curse words. " I dont have the damn time for this. Continue your girlish talk then , next time you better see if you can have company over." said Kal as he walked away from the two.

OOC:Galvatron, it seems like your playing the fine line of Godmodding, just so you know. but thats just me.

IC: Dunlas slept for some time befor he finally came around and noticed a dark shadow passing over him, he looked up slowly, he sniffed the air, "Rain." Soon after he said this the clouds over head opened up and a down poor was unleashed on him, unable to fly in the heavy rain Dunlas begain to walk aimlessly. Heading in a northernly direction...

Dryoga and Vylen both looked up. It was raining and hard. Vylen held the bags with the food within close to her. "Oh no! Why did it have to rain today of all days?!" Vylen exclaimed.

["Calm down Vylen. We'll get home as quickly as possible and you can go dry off. I can't fly in rain like this however...So hop on and I'll walk us home."] Dryoga said to Vlyen. Vylen nodded and climbed on his back. Dryoga covered her with his wings and began the long trip home. ["It may take a while on foot so why don't you just go to sleep?"]

Vylen yawned, "Okay, Dryoga. Just wake me up when we get home." She almost instantly fell asleep.

Dryoga had reached the outskirts of town and haad come to the forest. He would usually have a hard time walking through do to his wings but it would be slightly easier with the way they were positioned. Dryoga continued through until he came across two girls who seemed to be in discussion and were mad about something. Dryoga tried to get past but was interrupted by an arrow whizzing by. Dryoga looked over to see one of them holding a bow.

OOC: yes it seems that way to me as well. Galvatron please do not godmod any further. You were cutting it close to godmodding. You have been warned by the creator of this RP.