Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I did a drawing of Chrono, from Chrono Trigger (of course). I think it is very good, but I can still do better. I would like to know your opinions about it and tell me where I can do better.
Posted
No offense cecil, but your lines are sorta sloppy.....really sloppy, and i just think you can do better than that, im really good at dbz drawings though, its all i do during classes. lol, i just cant get my scanner hooked up god dmanit!
Posted
It's a start. . I suck at drawing, and wish I could even draw THAT good. . . I used to be decent, but majorly neglected what little talent in drawing I had. Now that I look back, I am too sorry =(

Stick with it, and you will be doing great in no time. :)
Posted
My lines are sloppy? :bawl: j/k. Well, I don't draw too many guys with swords, this is only my second drawing with a sword. I think they are hard to draw, ecipically thin ones.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...