Muad'Dib Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Yeah, finally got something better than the default Paint. So, now I can finally make [i]good[/i] banners. I would appreciate some C-C [img]http://origin.midaddle.com/adView.aspx?requesturl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pix8.net%2Fpro%2Fpic%2F4728Ev1Ek%2F67303.jpg&mac=7cdbb8ae[/img] This one is from Panzer Dragoon Orta- I liked the embossed effect. I tried to make a similar banner on paint and failed. [img]http://origin.midaddle.com/adView.aspx?requesturl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pix8.net%2Fpro%2Fpic%2F4728Ev1Ek%2F67304.jpg&mac=7cdbb8ae[/img] This is also one I tried with paint, but it looks so much better now. It's from Silent Hill. [img]http://origin.midaddle.com/adView.aspx?requesturl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pix8.net%2Fpro%2Fpic%2F4728Ev1Ek%2F67305.jpg&mac=7cdbb8ae[/img] This one is from Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. It features the lovely NanoMED device! ^_^ If you can't read the small text, it says, "NanoMED plus- We treat you right when the world treats you rough!" Please comment![/COLOR]
Kayin Cloud Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 What paint program is that? Those banners look pretty darn good. The Panzer Dragoon Orta is my favorite of the three because of the effect you used on it.
Muad'Dib Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]It's Photoimpression 5... actually, it came free with a digital camera my mom got, so I'm not sure how high it is on the scale of good paint programs. But it works for me, so I'm happy. Thanks for your input Kayin, oh, and it's Orta, not Orca ^_^ lol[/COLOR]
Skye Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 Dude! Lucky you! ^_^ Their very nice, Jacob-kun! LOL Sexah Sting! ::huggles:: That?s my favorite, actually. The word placement is cool. You should put borders.
Muad'Dib Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Yay! People like my art! lol Anyway, not all of them fit OB banner limits, but I try. And if you're wondering why most of them are about video games, it's because I can't think of much else to make them about. I always like to have some kind of caption or script in them, but can't always figure out what to make it... Anyway, here's anotehr Silent Hill banner. (Man, I've made a lot of those O_o) [img]http://origin.midaddle.com/adView.aspx?requesturl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pix8.net%2Fpro%2Fpic%2F4728Ev1Ek%2F68517.jpg&mac=7cdbb8ae[/img] I actually used three different color effects to make it look like this, so it resembles something you would see in Silent Hill. PS: I'll try to remember to put borders my little kitten...[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now