Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you don't like scary things then don't look at this pic.It's not scary but it's weird.[IMG]http://www.artbell.com/img/girlghost.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[color=indigo]Hmm, it looks like some chick holding up a baby...or a doll...or something.

She doesn't look too happy either. -_-[/color]
Posted
Haha! That's kinda cool.. I think it was made for the 3-D kinda effect, a know where you have those glasses with the one red "lense" and one blue one, and they make it appear as if something is standing out from the rest.. I think that's why it appears messed up looking
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]Haha! That's kinda cool.. I think it was made for the 3-D kinda effect, a know where you have those glasses with the one red "lense" and one blue one, and they make it appear as if something is standing out from the rest.. I think that's why it appears messed up looking [/B][/QUOTE]
Right!I forgot to say that.[IMG]http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/july01/jan13.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]Right!I forgot to say that.[IMG]http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/july01/jan13.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I figured! But that pic is obviously a fake. If you look close enough you can see someone on the other side of the fence, probably holding a flashlight to make that odd glare in the camera..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]that first one is exactly what Transtic said it was.The second one probably what Zaku said,the third: ever heard of the sun?
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, Zaku hasnt even posted in this topic! We just have the same avatar :D But ya that third one is extremely obvious that they had the sun reflecting off something.. and if you look close enough yet again in the third pic you can see that there is some sort of small structure behind the glare of the sun..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...