SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 I haven't posted any drawings in awhile so heres something new, along with the cg version. [COLOR=RoyalBlue][URL=http://inkript.250free.com/LBoy-cg.jpg]CG (CMYK)[/URL] [URL=http://inkript.250free.com/Boy-cg2.jpg]CG (RGB)[/URL][/COLOR] I don't cg very much, although I'd like to do more. Its only my third attempt, and the best out of the three. I wasn't going for any specific style of cging, mainly just practice. Please give me your thoughts about the orginal piece and both cg versions.
Hevn Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Eh? Hot linking not permitted... :( You might want to use imageshack.us or some photo host ^_^[/B] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 I can never find a decent host. I can't upload them here unless I resize them, which I'm trying to avoid. Here they are, hopefully working. [URL=http://img16.exs.cx/img16/5734/LBoy-cg.jpg ]CMYK version[/URL] [URL=http://img16.exs.cx/img16/822/Boy-cg2.jpg]RGB version[/URL]
Hevn Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]I can only see RGB version. Anyway, I think the effect in the eyes is amazing. It's by far the feature of the CG version that stands out. Although I think the original version has smoother lines. The lines in the CG one seems too pixelated. It's a nice work anyway and I also like how you did the shadow and the coloring. ^_^x[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Semjaza Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 CMYK is for printing only. There's really no reason to even post it considering all monitors are RGB.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 13, 2004 Author Posted August 13, 2004 Meh, I know Semj. I just wanted to show the diffrence I suppose. Although I guess it really doesn't matter. Thanks `hEvN. I apprieciate the feedback. I haven't excetly mastered cging, so I don't exactly know to make the lines smoother, without losing the quality. The original I inked, then scanned, so it has much better quality lines.
Guest Mana Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 Well, I think that the original is alright, but could be better. It needs detail and shading. I see no CGs , and I don't know what the problem is. Keep drawing. Let's see some more drawings. -MILZ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now