OtakuBoards

the 12th xian (play)

kileone_s_n

is this a good idea?  

1. 1. is this a good idea?

• yes,
    • no,
    • suggestions? (please om me)

The year is A.D. 12,001, the earth is only half now, as the super adapted humans no onger need oxygen, the 12 greatest fighters have been called by the temple of xian, to come and enroll into the ancient temple so that the coming invaders will be destroyed, each of the warriors are destined to become true xians, if you are truly destined, enroll now, just give this info, pm me if you want help on these

name:
alias(nickname):
current chi:
current true power:
parents:
special powers/forms:
background:

and all of those who want to be evil guys, just hold on till after i get 12 good guys

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name: kileone
alias(nickname): none
current power: 114,000,000
current chi: 100
current true power: 4,000,000,000
parents: king and queen of
special powers/forms: mental control of energy, quad tsunami
background: a mystic warrior, known for almost unlimited energy, many different powers, 17 when he reached ultimate level 51, no one knows much about him, though he secretly was the true one who defeated diaz, also first to acheive triple fusion

name: Lyka Yousei
alias(nickname): Lyka
current power:12,000,000
current chi: 100
current true power:3,000,000,000
parents:full spryte(mom)&1/8 saiya-jin(dad)
special powers: telepathy
forms: fire spryte
background:dunno, i have amneisia, but i will remember!
signature attack:Life Crusher(ki cube gathers around foe and on signal, cube explodes :demon: )

-Name: Leona Mikono
-Alias: Leona
-Current power: 15,000
-Chi: (chi? What's that? *shrugs* Oh well...) 100
-Current true power: 10,000,000,000
-Parents: Unknown...
-Special Powers: is able to control elements... Water, fire, earth, air, light, darkness, ETC.
-Special forms: Water goddess
-Background: Was found on an old farm couples' doorstep late one night 14 and 6 months ago. Was raised in the country, unknown that she wasn't raised by her real parents. But one day her (not real) father told her the truth, she freaked, and something happened... But she hasn't admitted or said anything yet, as to what happened. She left home on a quest to find her real parents, and solve the mystery of her powers. She went to a temple one day, and her powers started to react. And out of nowhere, a man appeared, and told her she was destined to be one of the 12 true Xians...

-Name: Ken Howell
-Alias: Ken
-Current Power: 25,000
-Chi: 500
-current true power:8,000,000,000
-Parents: Unknown
-Special Powers: Enhanced Abilities in hand to hand battle, and speed is x2 when in hand to hand. If he goes into beserk mood his speed is x3 and his battle abilities doubled.
-Background: Ken was born and was taken by a government, who trained him from birth to kill. At 14 he escaped.... but he was already a soldier... trained in the ways of war.... He walked to a temple and a man appeared to him and told him he was one of the 12...
-Weapon: Any... he is trained to use any and all weapons...

Name: Mike Masenko

Alias(nickname): Mike

Current power: 100,000,000

Current chi: 15,000,000

Current true power: 10,000,000,000,000

Parents: Unknown

Special powers/forms: He can go SSJ- USSJ 2. He can do Split Form and when he does it doesn't weaken the copies. He can make Jrs of himself that are 3/4 of his true power.

Background: He was trained by the great Gogetus ( I made it up. Triple Fusion: Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta. I can dream :P ) . He wears a black suit just like Goku but with a neon yellow belt and his own symbol. He has a short temper. He is a pure Saiyan. He doesnt much about his childhood.. Because his parents left him alone to live on his own. Gogetus found him one day and trained him.

Name: Necron

Alias: None

Current power: 150, 000, 000

Current chi: 100

Current true power: 3, 000, 000, 000

Parents: Father= Namek, Mother=Android.

Special Abilties: Can regenerate limbs from his Namek ability, and has an everlasting power level. He can absorb people's life force through his hands however, to make him stronger. He has the psychic ability of E.S.P, telepathy, telekenisis, psychokinesis, and instant transportation.

Background: A scientist took the D.N.A of a Namek, and implanted it into a female human. When the child was born, the scientist made the child into an Android. That child was Necron. He looks exactly like Super 17.

[COLOR=blue]ok, ok, this is great, we have almost half of the good forces[/COLOR]

ok so far the accepted are:

kileone_s_n
Lyka
gold_angewomon
forte
ss trunks

---ok now a little update on somethings, first of all, the highest chi possible is 100, in this scenario, 100 meaning that your fully rested and full of energy, the max on true power is 6,000,000,000, and all true power is is the energy you hold within, like little boxes of energy, and they are what you multiply to get the large sum of energy, to get current power right now just divide the true power by 35.08771929, ok then, so now you understand how to do power, and as i said right now to do that number, well remind me after we get started, and ill set different division amounts for different scenes, ok then got all that, and remember to pm me if your accepted, and put on the subject as "12", thanks all of you,
bye
[COLOR=limegreen]good luck[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kileone_s_n [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]ok, ok, this is great, we have almost half of the good forces[/COLOR]

ok so far the accepted are:

kileone_s_n
Lyka
gold_angewomon
forte
ss trunks
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

What about Ken? :confused: He posted, didn't he?

[B]The year is A.D. 12,001, the earth is only half now, as the super adapted humans no onger need oxygen, the 12 greatest fighters have been called by the temple of xian, to come and enroll into the ancient temple so that the coming invaders will be destroyed, each of the warriors are destined to become true xians, if you are truly destined, enroll now, just give this info, pm me if you want help on these

name:
alias(nickname):
current chi:
current true power:
parents:
special powers/forms:
background:

and all of those who want to be evil guys, just hold on till after i get 12 good guys [/B][/QUOTE]

name-unknown
alias-K'
age-unknown
current pwr-what ever 5,000,000,000/35 equalls
current chi-75
current tre power-5,000,000,000
parents-unknown
spc powers-manipulate flame and lightning
bkgrnd-...he...he....he...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]I'm editing my abilites.... i'm adding this ability...

Chaos Swarm: Ken goes into his dark evil form

Dream: Ken creates a dream around his enemy... heh... nightmare rather....
[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

ok death knight, but just wait untill we have all the good guys listed, then im wanting all of them to take all their info and pull it together into a biography, and then ill have you guys each send that info by pm to me

Name: Ryan
Nickname: None
Current Power: 45,000,000
Current Chi: 15,000,000
Current True Power: 1,000,000,000
Parents: Orphan since birth
Special Powers: Can go SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, and SSJ4 and can also shapshift into any animal
Backround: Can't remember

[B]The year is A.D. 12,001, the earth is only half now, as the super adapted humans no onger need oxygen, the 12 greatest fighters have been called by the temple of xian, to come and enroll into the ancient temple so that the coming invaders will be destroyed, each of the warriors are destined to become true xians, if you are truly destined, enroll now, just give this info, pm me if you want help on these

name:
alias(nickname):
current chi:
current true power:
parents:
special powers/forms:
background:

and all of those who want to be evil guys, just hold on till after i get 12 good guys [/B][/QUOTE]

Name: Kevin
Alias: Zero, Dragonfly, and many others
Current power: ??????????????
Current Chi: ???????????
Current True Power: ???????
Parents: Unknown
Special powers/forms: SSJ 1-4 and Hybrid
Background: Loss and a little confuse. Can't remember anything about himself beside from his name and some other things. Searching for his past look for a future.