Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Has anyone heard of this Irish band. I just heard some of their songs not too long ago and they are awesome. Some of my favorites now are Irish Pub Song and Drunken Lullabies. So has anyone else heard of them.?[/size]
Guest Alchemist
Posted
I am going to see them in Boston on Oct. 1st. I love this band,
Posted
[SIZE=1]And yet I'm Irish and I've never even heard of this band to the best of my knowledge. Are they actually from Ireland or are they Americans with Irish ancestors because I've honestly never heard of them ? Though in saying that I find music like that insulting as an Irish person and people who write such music as being jackasses propogating the stupid stereotype of the "[I]Drunken Irish[/I]".[/SIZE]
Guest Alchemist
Posted
download the songs: Drunken Lullabies, Devil's Dance Floor, Black Friday Rule, The Rare Ould Times, and What's Left of the Flag. Some of their best songs.
Posted
Flogging Molly's pretty good. I presonally really like devil's dance floor, and what's left of the flag. Besides that, i really don't know much about them, although i did see them perform on Conan once.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...