Turkey Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 In order to get better at modeling, I decided to start making fully animatable creatures. Since I had no idea for an original design, I decided to turn my love for Magic the Gathering into blender fanart. This is the first finished model in my Magic series: [IMG]http://img56.exs.cx/img56/29/SuncrusherScene.gif[/IMG] Here's another angle with simpler lightning: [url]http://img56.exs.cx/img56/6263/SuncrusherModel.gif[/url] The original art: [IMG]http://img56.exs.cx/img56/9066/suncrusheroriginal.jpg[/IMG] I also made a short animation, which I will post as soon as I find a means to compress it (full uncompressed=300MB :wigout: ).
Semjaza Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 I've not seen any of your 3D work in a while, but I wanted to say how obvious your improvement has been. I can see a lot more polish and such in this. You've definitely gotten better. The lighting in the final shot is very effective. I think it's a bit too dark, but it still looks cool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now