Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who Loves Sk8boarding!!!! If So Come On In And Complete The Poll


WHAT SK8BOARDER DO U LIKE BEST??!  

  1. 1. WHAT SK8BOARDER DO U LIKE BEST??!

    • HAWK
      5
    • MUSKA
      4


Recommended Posts

Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
YO PPL COME ON IN AND TELL ME IF U LIKE SK8BOARDING, WHY U LIKE IT, AND COMPLETE THE POLL OK? CYA PPL:devil:
Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
Plz vote for my poll plzzzz???!:demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jbirdleslie [/i]
[B]Plz vote for my poll plzzzz???!:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I did... for Hawk, for I do not know who Muska is...[/SIZE]
Posted
Muska is better then Tony Hawk but he isnt my fav...
Posted
Ok I chose muska because i like him better, i have a muska kamikazi board. and for all you guys who r deciding on whos best, you cant tell, because tony hawk skates vert and chad muska skates street. there ya go!

i can kickflip, shove it, pop shove it, s60 shove it, heel plip, varial kickflip, 180 and all grinds except for blunt,casper and dark slide.
Posted
I skateboard. My average ollies are usually about 3 foot high. I can kickflip, b/s kickflip, b/s pop shuv-it, heel-flip, double kickflip, b/s double kickflip, and all grinds except a darkslide, and nosebluntslide, I can do a regular bluntslide, and also my tail and noseslides are kinda' a bit on the sketchy side.
Posted
i love skateboarding thats all i do :confused: i can only kickflip 4 stars insted of 8 like my friends) well anyway i love to skateboard. And i dont like either muska or hawk i like Bam and the whole Baker Skateboard team
Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
hey ppl i luv sk8boardin!! hey my fav is muska cause tony isn't as good as he looks. if u guys play neopets then go to this. this is my guild i made. plz join it.;)

[url]http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=jbirdleslie[/url]
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
neither can touch mullen
Posted
Like I said I love Muska, but my 2nd Fav has to be Bam Margera! He Rocks, his special for THPS3 is that his board flips up hits himself in the face and he lands on it, its called Jackass.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...