Guest Inu fo Life Posted August 24, 2004 Posted August 24, 2004 [I] Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Na Judaa Honge Hum Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Kya Bebasi Hai Yeh Kya Majbooriyan Hum Paas Hai Phir Bhi Kitni Hai Dooriyan Kya Bebasi Hai Yeh Kya Majbooriyan Hum Paas Hai Phir Bhi Kitni Hai Dooriyan Jism Tu Jaan Main Teri Pehcaan Mein Milke Bhi Na Mile Yeh Hai Kaisa Bharam Yeh Hai Tere Karam Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Na Judaa Honge Hum Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham [/I]
Bullet Theory Posted August 24, 2004 Posted August 24, 2004 Well...I would rate it and review it if I knew what it meant...
Lady Asphyxia Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 [font=Verdana][size=1]What you have posted is, in fact, a song from the movie titled Kahbi Khushi Kabie Gham, information on which can be found [url="http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/l/XX01000A1U"][b]here[/b][/url]. OtakuBoards is [i]very[/i] clear on the topic of plagiarism:[/size][/font] [size=1][font=Verdana][i][b]Plagiarism:[/b] As OtakuBoards allows for artwork to be posted online, we also ask members to respect artists' original content. That is, any original content is not to be copied. Artists cannot take credit for another's work, as this violates the spirit of our online artwork forum.[/i][/font][/size] [font=Verdana][size=1]Because of the amount of trust required to post one's work online for review, plagiarism is particularly offensive. I will take this opportunity to remind everyone that it is not allowed and it will not be accepted. [/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=1]Thread Closed[/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=1]-- Lady Asphyxia[/size][/font]
Recommended Posts